PDA

View Full Version : We will leave no man behind.

Chopstick
02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
<font color="blue">Even if it takes Four More Years! This tee shirt brought to you by the masterful wit and artistic talents of the DeeMan.</font color>

http://www.bobthebarfly.com/images/secaucus.jpg

SecaucusFats
02-01-2005, 01:54 PM
WONDERFUL!! I am deeply moved by this. One day I may be able to shout out : "Free at last, free at last! Thank Deeman and Chopstick, I'm free at last!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW are they availabe in XXXL? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman2
02-01-2005, 03:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> WONDERFUL!! I am deeply moved by this. One day I may be able to shout out : "Free at last, free at last! Thank Deeman and Chopstick, I'm free at last!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW are they availabe in XXXL? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> SF,

As a matter of fact that's the size I'm wearing it on right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

Deeman
thanks, Chopstick..(we will leave no man behind) just children...

landshark77
02-01-2005, 06:48 PM
OMG Deeman, that was awesome, I don't suppose you have just the "Red states/ Blue states any questions" image available? I so wanna steal that one. Yep, like Jimmy Buffett, I am a pirate 200 years too late. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

SecaucusFats
02-02-2005, 01:00 AM
AAARRRGGGHHHH MATEY, JOIN US, for their is treasures ye'll be having if ya dares to toss in wit the likes o' us!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman2
02-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Yep, I do. Just check your Private Messages.

Deeman

landshark77
02-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanx Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!!!

SpiderMan
02-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Ditto, Deeman, I have a few folks I'd like to forward that one to!

SpiderMan