PDA

View Full Version : The benefits of urine!

nAz
02-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Man urinates his way out of avalanche...

By Lester Haines
Published Monday 31st January 2005 12:21 GMT

Hot on the heels of the tremendous news that beer can help fight cancer, we are delighted to report that a Slovak man trapped in his car by an avalanche urinated his way to freedom after working his way through 60 half-litre bottles of beer.

According to Ananova, Richard Kral was off on holiday when the snow swallowed his Audi in the Tatra mountains. Initially, he tried to dig his way out via the car's window, but soon realised that the snow would fill the vehicle long before he could break free.
Click Here

Mercifully, he had stocked up on essential supplies of alcohol and quickly formulated a cunning plan: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Rescuers eventually found Kral staggering drunk on a mountain path four days after his ordeal began.
Related stories

Deeman2
02-01-2005, 01:27 PM
and who said those Slovackaians are not ahead of the curve on technology?

Great one nAz!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Deeman

wolfdancer
02-01-2005, 07:04 PM
nAz, urine is used for it's "healing powers" in some
countries, and Moises Alou pees on his hands to
toughen them up. I've done that myself, although not
intentionally...didn't help my "batting" avg. though
in fact, it cut down on my "scoring"

nAz
02-01-2005, 10:09 PM
so then is it true you can piss on an open wound and use it as a disinfectant?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
02-01-2005, 11:01 PM
I can do lots of things...even write my name in the snow

SnakebyteXX
02-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Apparently some of the alleged benefits are difficult to appreciate...

link (http://www.rotten.com/library/medicine/bodily-functions/pissing/drinking-pee/)

SecaucusFats
02-02-2005, 01:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> so then is it true you can piss on an open wound and use it as a disinfectant?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

No. Urine can be used to cleanse a wound in place of saline irrigation but it does not have any more or lesss disinfectant power(which is to say practically none).

BTW- some mystics drink their own urine. I however do not recommend that practice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
02-02-2005, 01:22 AM
But what if you're on a low salt diet?

wolfdancer
02-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Urine will be mentioned on my gravestone
"..and it seems to me, that you lived your life,
like peeing in the wind, never knowing...."

nAz
02-02-2005, 10:01 AM
Check this out...

Urine Therapy (Uropathy)
Your Body's Own Best Medicine, A Powerful Infection Fighter
"You may think that when it comes to alternative health therapies you've heard it all. But there is one natural therapy you've probably never heard of ---even though its one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered." Martha Christy

" Urine therapy can be a very effective healing modality. Sometimes when all else fails, urine therapy will turn a person around"

wonder if it will heal my tennis elbow? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm

wolfdancer
02-02-2005, 10:11 AM
I wonder if it will help the mean-spirited eg8r?

nAz
02-02-2005, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I wonder if it will help the mean-spirited eg8r? <hr /></blockquote>

lol, lets all send him some pee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
02-04-2005, 01:50 AM
hmm ok I'll just send him some. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
02-04-2005, 11:29 AM
It's illegal to send deadly toxins through the mail
Try FedEx instead!!!

Gayle in MD
02-04-2005, 01:19 PM
In our our neighborhood, I had problems with these two dogs that used to dig around in the mulch around my shrubs, throwing it up on the porch. One summer I got some of those chlorophyll tabs that you hang on the bushes, stuck them in the flower shed, and forgot about them.

A few weeks later, we were sitting on the porch, and Jim said, "Have you noticed the dogs haven't been ***ing on the bushes?"
I said "Yeah, come to think of it I have."
He says, "Well, I was reading my Hunting magazine, and this article said that dogs can't stand the smell of human urine, so I've been slipping out here in the middle of the night, ***ing along the edge of the porch."

I said, "JIM!" Suppose the neighbors see you" /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
He says, "Oh, I wait till everybody's lights are out before I come out here." /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phone rings, we never finished the conversation.

Next day, my neighbor, older lady, loved to work in her yard, came over for tea. She was all swollen up from working in her yard, itching and all, and telling me how she's alergic to dogs. So I say, "Joanne, Please don't tell anybody about this, but Jim read....blah blah blah...
You should get Rex to do the same, it's working like a charm." /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Two weeks go by, we're having dinner, the phone rings, It's Joanne..
"Are you sure this ***ing around the shrubs works? Rex has been getting up every night and ***ing around all my flowers, and their not looking very good, it doesn't seem to be working, do you think it's because he's so much older than Jim, /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif the dogs are still coming around, too."

Jim says, what's going on, so I tell him, he dies laughing, I was just kidding Gayle, I had put those chlorophill things on the bushes....

Poor Rex! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif