PDA

View Full Version : Outta here again

highsea
02-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Maybe I'll check back in a few months, too much ass rubbing and pettyness around here for my taste. This place is making me ill.

Have fun.

nAz
02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Oh come on HS stop the Sh!t and keep posting here /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I may not agree with you on all things but i do enjoy reading your military assessments.

Maybe you should do like me and go out and shoot pool for a while and not post everyday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
hmm then again staying a way for a while may improve your game, just ask Ross /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
02-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Casey, you'll be missed....

SnakebyteXX
02-01-2005, 11:20 PM
highsea -

Very sorry to hear that. I have found your posts to be amongs the most articulate and most well reasoned of any in this forum.

You will be missed.

Snake

cueball1950
02-01-2005, 11:30 PM
High sea...where ya going. stick around. hopefully it will get better. if not, come back soon. you will be more than welcomed back and will be sorely missed. i like your posts and you have a wealth of knowledge to share with us all...........................mike

SPetty
02-02-2005, 08:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> ...too much ass rubbing ...<hr /></blockquote>I don't even know what that means.

How 'bout checking in on the pool related side of this forum and participating there?

PQQLK9
02-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Aw c'mon, that Democratic G'ovner just took office ... oh!, you mean CCB /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Stick around CM, I enjoy your posts.

Chopstick
02-02-2005, 02:05 PM
That is unfortunate, but I am inclined to agree with you. Every time a reasonable disscussion gets started some yo yo jumps in the middle and starts spouting off.

Deeman2
02-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey, Seaman

Stick around. You're about 9 times smarter than most of us and make some great posts. Besides, I have not on one proven occasion rubbed anyone's butt.

If you just lurk, I'll know you are sitting there laughing at my understanding of rocket science.

If you still leave, come back one day. We need you in the vote count.

Deeman

nAz
02-02-2005, 03:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> Hey, Seaman

Stick around. You're about 9 times smarter than most of us

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

dude speak for yourself /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
02-02-2005, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> That is unfortunate, but I am inclined to agree with you. Every time a reasonable disscussion gets started some yo yo jumps in the middle and starts spouting off. <hr /></blockquote>

i agree, those goddamn conservatives!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

crawdaddio
02-02-2005, 03:25 PM
I've been just hangin' in the shadows for awhile now. Trust me, it helps your sanity (if there's any left).

Hope your doing well Casey.

Peace
~DC

Barbara
02-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Casey,

I appreciate your witty and intelligent posts.

I also greatly appreciated your help when my laptop got hijacked on a Google link.

I just hope your absence isn't permanent. It would be a real loss to both sides of this board.

Barbara