PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Rigged Presidential Election

wolfdancer
02-02-2005, 10:18 AM
When you compared the two candidates for their qualifications
for "office", ours was considerably better, despite the oppositions claim,
that he was a draft dodger, and womanizer.
So, how did we lose?....The nefarious Republicans simply rigged
the election process, by manipulating the vote in the "swing"
state.
It's all here, the criminal details...read the sordid story......
http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues98/nov98/object_nov98.html

pooltchr
02-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Typical victim mentality.
It can't be that the mojority didn't find your candidate to be the better choice. Someone else caused all the problems. Did you ever consider the (God Forbid!) possibility that you lost because your candidate wasn't the best choice? Or that the things he stood for weren't in line with most voters? When you lose at pool, was the other player better, or did he cheat and get all the rolls?

(Hint...you will never get better until you can recognize where you need to make changes in your own game)

wolfdancer
02-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Actually the article, historically factual, refers to the 1888
Presidential election.
The "mojo-rity"?? Is that some hip-hop group?
And although you ea-silly glossed over that, and segued into a
pool metaphor, the logic of it all escapes me for the moment.
The post was just my jibe at the recent election rigging questions.
But, in answer to your question....(D) all of the above

pooltchr
02-04-2005, 07:54 AM
I thought the logic was pretty simple. Until we are willing to accept responsibility for our own shortcomings, nothing is going to change. We aren't going to win elections or pool games if the reasons we lose are the fault of others.
"mojority"----I lost focus, didn't complete my "Pre-post routine"...OMG!!!! It was my fault!!!!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

wolfdancer
02-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Steve, the post was a "joke".
Your pool advice is "right on"...I wish that
I had a better mental game, because I'm guilty
of all those excuses.
It's a symbiatic relationship though...
poor pool mechanics/ poor pool mentality
I'm working on my mechanics now...trying to
unlearn all my errors...hope the rest will
follow.....have a good weekend

Ross
02-04-2005, 11:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Typical victim mentality.
It can't be that the mojority didn't find your candidate to be the better choice. Someone else caused all the problems. Did you ever consider the (God Forbid!) possibility that you lost because your candidate wasn't the best choice? Or that the things he stood for weren't in line with most voters? When you lose at pool, was the other player better, or did he cheat and get all the rolls?

(Hint...you will never get better until you can recognize where you need to make changes in your own game) <hr /></blockquote>

Steve, you obviously didn't read the article he linked! No victim mentality in that article.