PDA

View Full Version : How about if we alternate in the White House?

Vapros
02-02-2005, 09:21 PM
This side of the forum has gotten so political I have been forced to think up a solution, and here it is. (If you guys agree, we will try to get it before the Congress)

Let's alternate terms in the White House - four years for the Republicans and then four years for the Democrats. In this manner, we can all schedule our lives without the insecurity and suspense that comes with elections.

Think about it. Four years of indignation, followed by a similar period of embarrassment, and nobody left out except Ralph Nader. If that ain't equality, I'll put in with you.

And if you've got a better idea, keep it to yourself. My mind is made up.

cheesemouse
02-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Vapros,

I'll go for anything that creates gridlock. The less they do the better off we are.

Deeman2
02-03-2005, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> Vapros,

I'll go for anything that creates gridlock. The less they do the better off we are. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I agree totally with the gridlock idea. However, now that the Dems are getting ready to commit another suicide by appointing John Dean as the DNC Head Screamer and they are looking to put a New York Liberal Senator up for 2008, I don't think the right will agree with you on this. Repost this in 2012 and we'll see what we can do. You don't have to be SF or Highseas to figure that one out. Even the dumb concervatives on this board are anxious to channel money to the DNC for these moves. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font color>

Deeman

Gayle in MD
02-03-2005, 07:41 PM
I'd go for it in a heartbeat, if it was retroactive to last November!

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Now wait just a gosh darn second!!!!! What about the other parties...you know the ones that never get recognized?? What are they called??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I know in WV we have the Mountian Party, LOL!

Vapros
02-03-2005, 10:51 PM
C'mon, Bigfish. We're talking politics, and you want to bring up a social event . . . Pay attention.

eg8r
02-04-2005, 05:21 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r