PDA

View Full Version : Did Strickland take his name off H.O.F Ballot ???

recoveryjones
02-03-2005, 12:34 AM
I was wondering, did Strickland take his name off of the Hall of Fame ballot again this year? Apparently that is what he did last year.

Certainly if he were on the ballot this year he would of won his rightful place in H.O.F over respectable candiadates like Mike Massey and Robin Dodson who made it in this year.

If he was on the ballot this year and didn't get in, then I think that the BCA's selection commitee is one big joke, JMO, RJ

02-03-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm not aware that he did that either last year or this year. In 2004, he was nominated but got very little voting support among the electorate; I would suspect that was the case this year too. GF

DebraLiStarr
02-03-2005, 05:17 PM
At this rate Joann Mason-Parker will make it in before Earl.

AzHousePro
02-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Earl did not remove his name from the ballot in either of the last two years.

Mike

Harold Acosta
02-03-2005, 10:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> At this rate Joann Mason-Parker will make it in before Earl. <hr /></blockquote>

Naahhh, at this rate Landon Shuffett and John Morra will make it to the HOF before Earl.

cueball1950
02-03-2005, 11:13 PM
thanks for the update Mike. Thanks for the price on the predator break cue that you never got back to me on also...........mike

Cueless Joey
02-04-2005, 12:59 AM
Shoeless Joe Jackson might make it to the BCA HOF before Earl.

AzHousePro
02-04-2005, 07:18 AM
Sorry about not getting back to you on that. I did not get the info back in anywhere near the time I was expecting to get it back and when it was taking so long, I assumed you just went elsewhere for the cue.

My bad.

Mike