PDA

View Full Version : Who do you like to bug the most???

cheesemouse
02-03-2005, 01:31 PM
My favorite is Eddie. He used to be really an easy mark but he has grown some...hehehe He's OK. He just hasn't been totally screw by life or his government yet so he actually believes all the crap he peddles....

http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/209123.gif

Deeman2
02-03-2005, 01:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> My favorite is Eddie. He used to be really an easy mark but he has grown some...hehehe He's OK. He just hasn't been totally screw by life or his government yet so he actually believes all the crap he peddles....

http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/209123.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Cheese,

I'd have to say Gayle. She really is a hoot on her arguments and has the unabashed dodging of facts to just not answer questions that she is asked. I know she is a good person, at heart, if misguided a bit. I do thinki she only reads the "left" side of any book she picks up. (Think that'll rile her?...)

I like SF and highseas as you never doubt their stands and they will answer anything you bring up with a "right in your face" attitude.

Hondo is agressive but thoughtful.

I seem to think you are in it for the fun of argument and I may have a sopt of that as well.

Wally is Wally. Good man, but he expects reasonable answers from people who are never going to consider they might be wrong. This probably frustrates him a little, o.k a lot.

I love Landshark as she can play everyone with skill and make you like her.

I like nAz's humor and am waiting for him to show up on a poster somewhere.

Wolfdancer will be charged with a major crime before I am, I hope.

Heck everyone on here can be "gotten" from time to time but it's fun to watch the pot stir. </font color>

Deeman
hope he only offends the deserving....

wolfdancer
02-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Uh...insightful, but....
I just think Gayle is as strong in her convictions,
as is SF, Wally, and Eg8r in theirs.
Maybe the questions, in question, are:
unanswerable
unintelligent
unreal
unGodly
Maybe she doesn't answer because
"they can't handle the truth"

And while I may be charged with a major crime before
you will...I'm sure they'll never convict me.
Have you been intercepting my mail?

I'd like to say that I like to bug Eg8r the most....but truth is.....he bugs me

SPetty
02-03-2005, 03:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>And while I may be charged with a major crime before
you will...I'm sure they'll never convict me.<hr /></blockquote>"I fear Iíll do some damage one fine day
But I would not be convicted by a jury of my peers
Still crazy after all these years"

wolfdancer
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
"I fear Iíll do some damage one fine day
But I would not be convicted by a jury of my peers
Still crazy after all these years"

Don't be too sure:
"The Persecution and Assasination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton under the Direction of Monsieur de Sade"

DebraLiStarr
02-03-2005, 05:14 PM
For me, probably Fran. It's easy because she doesn't take her foot out of her mouth long enough to make any sense. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ok, I didn't mean that. She's probably a very nice lady. Hope she comes back someday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
02-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Are you talking about Fran Crimi?
I enjoyed her posts, and thought she was
not treated fairly, on this board.

Gayle in MD
02-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Thank you my friend.
You are very kind.
Love,
Gayle,

Gayle in MD
02-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Ah HA HA HA, that's good, you just described the whole Bush administration!

I never answer questions when the person asking them is rude. Just a funny little habit of mine.

It's all good...
Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
02-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Not only is Fran Crimi a very nice person, but she is probably one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to pool/billiards. Fran could hold her own in a debate, and also didn't take any $$$t off rude people. Unless someone was condescending towards her, she was always willing to contribute her time to help those who were struggling with their game. I really miss her posts, they were always very informative.

Gayle in Md.

DebraLiStarr
02-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Not only is Fran Crimi a very nice person, but she is probably one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to pool/billiards.

<font color="red">Nobody said she wasn't. </font color>

Fran could hold her own in a debate, and also didn't take any $$$t off rude people.

<font color="red">That's not true. Fran was very condescending towards some people (maybe not you) but she was very obnoxious to me and several others. I'm not alone here. When I challenged Fran (in response to HER attitude towards me) she backed off. </font color>

Unless someone was condescending towards her, she was always willing to contribute her time to help those who were struggling with their game.

<font color="red">No, if you didn't agree with her she became quite venomous. I can show you some PM's she sent me and I still can't figure out what got her panties up in a bunch. I understand that not everybody is going to agree with everybody. Not everybody is going to like everybody. My problem with Fran is that she only respected her own opinions, and scoffed at the opinions of others. She actually told me which posts I should respond to and which ones I should not respond to. Sorry, but that was pretty stupid. No matter who she is.</font color>

I really miss her posts, they were always very informative.

<font color="red">Also, I didn't post what I did as a serious jolt towards her. It is no secret that Fran and I had a pretty bad history with each other. Sorry if my post offended you, or any other Fran-Friends - and if it did - lighten up. If you go back and read my original post, I do say that that I miss her presence here as well. I meant that. Okay? Sorry if I "bugged" you Gayle.
</font color>

landshark77
02-03-2005, 08:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>

I love Landshark as she can play everyone with skill and make you like her.

<hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanx!!!!

I can not say that I try to purposely bug anyone here. (Now on AZ I can name at least one, LOL!) Although Jake upset me a long time ago on another forum by pickin' on my lil' sis.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif All in all I enjoy most people's post here...even the little alien dude, what was his name? I already forgot. People are very nice here in general. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vapros
02-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey, pal, better learn to pace yourself. If you keep your lip stuck out for four years, it might stay that way. And a crow might sit on it, too. My mom told me that many, many years ago, so I know it's true.

SecaucusFats
02-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Gayle is cool by me. She thinks as she wants and says what she wants. That's good enough for me. Hell, I'm not saying that I might believe she's wrong and that I would not say anything about it, but shes's a good person. She has her rights, just like the rest of us.

So do the other liberals.

I wish we could talk to each other with respect and dignity.

SecaucusFats
02-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Landshark, you are truly beloved.

nAz
02-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey Dee i was on a poster a long time ago, but it turns out i was the wrong guy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lol I enjoy bothering each and everyone of you rubes.
I was thinking that I may start to bother Babs but then that is too easy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
02-04-2005, 05:05 AM
My friend,
This is an open forum, and you can post anything you like. You say it's no secret here what went on between you and Fran. I'm not around here at all in the summer months, so new people join that I am not familiar with, and also incidents occur between folks that I know nothing of. I never learned why Fran left, and never took the time to scroll through the archives to learn why.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. I had some pretty heated debates with Fran over the years, and I respect her ability to debate a hot issue without any sarcasm or disrespect, which we did more than once. Not once did I ever have a problem with Fran being rude to me or sarcastic.

By and large, Fran was a big plus here, just as HighSea was. Nobody's perfect, and it is a shame when we lose members over disagreements. Some who post here are so arguemantative, sarcastic, degrading and rude, you wonder why they even log on. I don't enjoy arguements, as everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Your warning to "Lighten up" really doesn't apply here, unless you take offense because my opinion about Fran is different than yours.

Gayle in Md, wish Fran was still around.

eg8r
02-04-2005, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only is Fran Crimi a very nice person, but she is probably one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to pool/billiards. Fran could hold her own in a debate, and also didn't take any $$$t off rude people. Unless someone was condescending towards her, she was always willing to contribute her time to help those who were struggling with their game. I really miss her posts, they were always very informative. <hr /></blockquote> I agree Gayle, I miss her posts also.

So, where is Fran these days?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Tap Tap Tap!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're a good man SF!
Love,
Gayle

eg8r
02-04-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gayle is cool by me. She thinks as she wants and says what she wants. That's good enough for me. Hell, I'm not saying that I might believe she's wrong and that I would not say anything about it, but shes's a good person. She has her rights, just like the rest of us.
<hr /></blockquote> Absolutely. And she takes great vacations. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-04-2005, 05:18 AM
Fran is doing great! She's been working on a pool school in Europe, and is traveling quite a bit. She is also doing some teaching around the country. She'll be in Maryland/Washington DC area some I think, this year. We're hoping she'll make our place her home base when she's here.
I'll tell her you said "Hi"
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Gayle in Md

eg8r
02-04-2005, 05:29 AM
That is great. [ QUOTE ]
I'll tell her you said "Hi" <hr /></blockquote> Cool.

There is a chance I will be in Bethesda for work later this year, maybe all our schedules will cross at the same time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-04-2005, 06:06 AM
AAAWWWWW, Jim says he loves my sexy pouty face! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif If your Mom said it, it must be true!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
02-04-2005, 06:12 AM
Hey, that would be a blast!
Let me know Ed...I'll fly Wolfdancer in and we'll all go on Dr Phil! Ah HA HA HA HA

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
02-04-2005, 06:17 AM
1. Eg
2. Eg
3. Eg
4. Eg
%. Highsea

eg8r
02-04-2005, 07:00 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
02-04-2005, 07:24 AM
I like bugging nAz. Only 'cause he's my nAzee. Teehee.

Wendy&lt;---will be holding nAzee's hand tomorrow when we go see The Boogeyman! He gets scared. Shoulda seen him when we saw The Grudge. LOL

Barbara
02-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey Ed!

I may see her this weekend at my tourny in Parsippany. I always let her know she's missed on the board.

And I remember Debra and Fran's run-in that caused Fran to back off the board. Definitely not a positive contributor.

Barbara

Barbara
02-04-2005, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hey, that would be a blast!
Let me know Ed...I'll fly Wolfdancer in and we'll all go on Dr Phil! Ah HA HA HA HA

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

OMG!!! Everyone hold onto something because I think the Earth has stopped moving!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara

cheesemouse
02-04-2005, 09:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I like bugging nAz. Only 'cause he's my nAzee. Teehee.

Wendy&lt;---will be holding nAzee's hand tomorrow when we go see The Boogeyman! He gets scared. Shoulda seen him when we saw The Grudge. LOL <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy,

I think you and naz should just forgitabotit(sp) and hitch up for good. You're not getting any younger. There is nothing wrong with settling. You could look at it like this: If you get together and take each other out of the market, atleast you won't be screwing up two other people....hehehehe http://tcwozere.co.uk/smileys/devileek.gif

I'm a naughty little mouse....http://tcwozere.co.uk/smileys/devil03.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-04-2005, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr>
I think you and naz should just forgitabotit(sp) and hitch up for good. <hr /></blockquote>Been there. Done that. We had what I would call a lascivious relationship. We're just friends now. That's it.

wolfdancer
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
"Hey Dee i was on a poster a long time ago"

nAz, I saw you on a poster recently....
I think it was in the post office

Voodoo Daddy
02-04-2005, 11:25 AM
In no order;
KATO
ChrisCass
Tom_in_Cincy/Sactown

nAz
02-04-2005, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr>
I think you and naz should just forgitabotit(sp) and hitch up for good. <hr /></blockquote>Been there. Done that. We had what I would call a lascivious relationship. We're just friends now. That's it. <hr /></blockquote>

I still enjoy the fringe benefits. hehehe :P

nAz
02-04-2005, 01:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "Hey Dee i was on a poster a long time ago"

nAz, I saw you on a poster recently....
I think it was in the post office <hr /></blockquote>

thats the one... man i still have trouble visiting Wendy at the Federal building where she works at. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-04-2005, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
I still enjoy the fringe benefits. hehehe :P <hr /></blockquote>You wish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wendy~~~nAz is definitely a barrel of laughs!