PDA

View Full Version : What's your dream?

Stretch
02-04-2005, 11:18 AM
My dream is to get so GD good that they have to bar me from any local tournament, to be some kind of freek of nature that majicly runs rack after rack and routinely makes impossible shots. To Live at home on a comfey pension while entertaining pro's and hustlers....untill they only have bus fare home /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To travel and see the world completely anonimus and win big tournaments everywhere just for pocket money and entertainment /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.......Ya gotta dream. St.~~no dream=0 potential~~

daviddjmp
02-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I would be happy with being able to run 30-40 balls every time I got a shot at an open table. Still working on it-

Voodoo Daddy
02-04-2005, 11:44 AM
I'd be happy with my game where it was 2 years ago when I took my break. I dream about 9 years from now when I retire to galavante around the country in my motorhome, playing pool from sea to shining sea...a simple dream.

wolfdancer
02-04-2005, 11:52 AM
My dream is to be good enough to ruin your's and stretch's
dream...ride around the country in your former motor home, spending his money....lol

Stretch
02-04-2005, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I'd be happy with my game where it was 2 years ago when I took my break. I dream about 9 years from now when I retire to galavante around the country in my motorhome, playing pool from sea to shining sea...a simple dream. <hr /></blockquote>

....You may as well do Canada too! I'll be waitin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

Stretch
02-04-2005, 12:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> My dream is to be good enough to ruin your's and stretch's
dream...ride around the country in your former motor home, spending his money....lol <hr /></blockquote>

ROTFLMAO!! St.

Voodoo Daddy
02-04-2005, 12:23 PM
You wouldnt be the first to ruin my dreams...but you would be the first man and the first pool player, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Billy_Bob
02-04-2005, 12:32 PM
I don't really have a dream, but I set goals for myself...

First I wanted to be able to win a few games when playing the locals in the bar. - Did that.

Wanted to have an 8-ball break. -Did that.

Then I wanted to not just get all my balls in at 8-ball league, but also sink the 8-ball and win more frequently. Did that.

Wanted to have an 8-ball break and run. Did that.

Then I wanted to beat just once some of the local hot shots. - Did that.

Then get in the money at local money tournaments. - Did that.

Then win 1st place in a local money tournament. - Did that.

Play a perfect 50 (win every match) on a BCA league night. - Did that.

Then be on a league team which wins 1st place. - Did that recently.

Now I guess I want to learn how to play pool "right", study and practice position play, safeties, specific shots. Play better players and get my tail whipped - Then maybe get good enough to get in the money in a larger money tournament.

stickman
02-04-2005, 10:57 PM
My son-in-law calls me Big Poppa. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Gas is so high, I'll settle with a Harley or maybe a Victory. I'd like to be so good that I could beat the best with a house cue. You wouldn't have to carry a cue.

CarolNYC
02-05-2005, 02:26 AM
"Harsher punishment for parole violators-and World Peace!"(Miss Congeniality)

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
02-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Oh, one more thing, to meet you in Vegas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol

LivinGr8
02-05-2005, 05:17 AM
We can't do this every day. We can make all the money we want tomorrow! Let's play like gentlemen (or ladies) and see who has the best GoodD game in town. Win with honour and dignity, make the "unspoken" call shot and let the world know that you let the chips fall where they may.
I dream of a pool room full of players who's purpose is to WIN for free! Top Dog! Getcha next time attitude and with good manners.
Tell me where to go to find this and I'll be out 'o here on the next train!

woody_968
02-05-2005, 01:46 PM
My dream is to teach pool /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have other dreams as well, but then you would all call me a pervert /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif