PDA

View Full Version : 9 BALL GIRL

LARRY_BOY
02-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Say it isn't so 9 Ball Girl! Don't give up on pool players every where because of three bad apples. There are a lot of stand up guys that play pool who are just dying to meet you (ok I can think of one as I sit at my computer) or play you. Hold on 9 BG you will meet him.

p.s. I live within three miles of the airport....

Tom_In_Cincy
02-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Stand in line Larry_Boy... and you have to get "dad's" permission first

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Larryboy, flattery will get you everywhere!

I didn't give up on poolplayers--I just gave up on the last 3 men who happen to be poolplayers (they remain as my friends). I haven't been to the poolhall that I was last going to since last August because it is just incredibly painful to do so--just thinking about it makes me misty eyed. Anyway, I've met a man who is a Lieutenant on the NYPD and hopefully it'll work. I'm way too old for the dating scene--that's just not for me so I guess I have high hopes.

In any case, come to Valley Forge and we'll meet! I don't think "Dad" will have a problem with that!

Wendy~~~this should be non-pool related, kind of?

LARRY_BOY
02-09-2005, 01:38 PM
I'd ask the Popes permission if I thought it would help....

Voodoo Daddy
02-09-2005, 02:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'm way too old for the dating scene--that's just not for me so I guess I have high hopes.

Wendy~~~this should be non-pool related, kind of? <hr /></blockquote>

Must be a "F" antique if your too old /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Dating scene? WTF is that? Single must be my destiny.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stretch
02-10-2005, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Larryboy, flattery will get you everywhere!

I didn't give up on poolplayers--I just gave up on the last 3 men who happen to be poolplayers (they remain as my friends). I haven't been to the poolhall that I was last going to since last August because it is just incredibly painful to do so--just thinking about it makes me misty eyed. Anyway, I've met a man who is a Lieutenant on the NYPD and hopefully it'll work. I'm way too old for the dating scene--that's just not for me so I guess I have high hopes.

In any case, come to Valley Forge and we'll meet! I don't think "Dad" will have a problem with that!

Wendy~~~this should be non-pool related, kind of? <hr /></blockquote>

A Cop?!....Wendy Wendy Wendy. Do you know how many cops have serious phycological problems due to the stess of thier work? Call me a stick in the mud....but your really rolling the dice on this one. Just my 2 cents. St ~~hopeing he's wrong~~

SpiderMan
02-10-2005, 09:22 AM
I didn't want to roll that out, and jinx her. But now that the turd is on the table, yes, you speak the truth. Probably the occupation with the highest incidence of family violence and infidelity /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Of course, there are still more good ones than bad.

SpiderMan

9 Ball Girl
02-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Well, I won't know until I try I guess. I actually thought of that too but we'll see. I'm always scared of learning what each guy's hangups are--I mean we all have them but it's the whole starting out all over again process that I don't look forward to. Especially 'cause everything is always peachy in the beginning when BOOM!, there go the red flags popping up, ya know?

Anyway, so far he seems decent, career oriented, family on the mind...Oh, he's shooting some pics for GQ magazine so y'all can all see what he looks like come the August issue I think.

Stretch
02-10-2005, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Well, I won't know until I try I guess. I actually thought of that too but we'll see. I'm always scared of learning what each guy's hangups are--I mean we all have them but it's the whole starting out all over again process that I don't look forward to. Especially 'cause everything is always peachy in the beginning when BOOM!, there go the red flags popping up, ya know?

Anyway, so far he seems decent, career oriented, family on the mind...Oh, he's shooting some pics for GQ magazine so y'all can all see what he looks like come the August issue I think. <hr /></blockquote>

That's pretty Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif AND you might even get some parking tickets fixed too! haha

Of course i wish you all the best. I know i found the one for me, and nothing feels better than that. But it took me three years of lookin.......your only on #3? It took me a few more then that to smart'n up. lol St.~~is an expert on what DOSN'T work~~

9 Ball Girl
02-10-2005, 07:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> That's pretty Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif AND you might even get some parking tickets fixed too! haha <hr /></blockquote>Actually, he's already told me that I don't have to worry about being pulled over or parking. But best of all, he can not only get me into Yankee games, he can take me into their locker room!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

loofnicnad
02-11-2005, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> That's pretty Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif AND you might even get some parking tickets fixed too! haha <hr /></blockquote>Actually, he's already told me that I don't have to worry about being pulled over or parking. But best of all, he can not only get me into Yankee games, he can take me into their locker room!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well, LARRY BOY, how are you going to compete with 9BG's guy now??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stretch
02-11-2005, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote loofnicnad:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> That's pretty Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif AND you might even get some parking tickets fixed too! haha <hr /></blockquote>Actually, he's already told me that I don't have to worry about being pulled over or parking. But best of all, he can not only get me into Yankee games, he can take me into their locker room!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well, LARRY BOY, how are you going to compete with 9BG's guy now??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh God, wait till i wipe the tears away.....ok, It might seem like a formidable task. Have you seen that new movie with Will Smith called Hitched? Maybe Lare could use our humble services as the LUV DOCTORS. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif St

loofnicnad
02-11-2005, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh God, wait till i wipe the tears away.....ok, It might seem like a formidable task. Have you seen that new movie with Will Smith called Hitched? Maybe Lare could use our humble services as the LUV DOCTORS. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif St <hr /></blockquote>

I have only seen the commercials for Hitched....
But I can tell you that LARRY BOY dances much better than the guy in the movie! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
02-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Are you going to check out their bats and see if they are juiced?

DG - counting down 'til Valley Forge

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2005, 01:09 AM
I wish I could check out their bats! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

For me to go into their lockroom would obviously have to be while they're not in there...unfortunately.

LARRY_BOY
02-14-2005, 07:06 AM
Sorry I didn't post lately but I was sick with the flu for the last five days. This week will be better. I looked at the calender this morning and saw that it is Valintines Day
so here we go..........

Roses are red and I'm so blue
Wendy's in love with a policeman too.
I sit at my key board day after day
hoping to find someone to come out and play.
She's so hot it's plain to see
all the guys go crazy over thee.
I've never met you in person but can tell from afar
we would get along great if we had met in a bar.
We'd shoot some pool and play some darts
and eat some tasty chicken parts.
The biggest thing I'd never know is if you let me win
that would be almost a sin.
This is all in my mind you can see
as Wendy lives far far from me.
This isn't as good as a card or candy but it will have to do
as it was the only thing handy.

Happy Valintines Day 9 bg.........xxoo

9 Ball Girl
02-14-2005, 08:10 AM
That poem was just too too cute! And, I'm no where near in love with the copper. I dunno, I think I'm just not that into him. Ugh, I hate dating!

Again, thanks for the poem. It definitely put a smile on my face. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey nAzee, you've got competition!!!

Wendy&lt;---Cop? Bah! Next!

loofnicnad
02-14-2005, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Wendy&lt;---Cop? Bah! Next! <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy&lt;---Cop? Bah! Next!---&gt;LARRY BOY? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif