PDA

View Full Version : Things are too quiet...

cheesemouse
02-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Let's assume that wealth is always in motion. Wealth is alway being redistributed. What direction is the wealth headed? Duhhhhh...what a stupid question. Where the hell have you been, open your fricking eyes nimrod, pay attention...and quit asking stupid questions...

First we have a war so, of course, it makes perfect sense to have a nice tax cut for those who need it the least so we can pay for the war; hey, they'll trickle it down to us pee oonnnn's who are expected to fight the chicken hawks war and be dam proud to do it. "BRING IT ON YOU FRICKING RAG HEADS"....OK, we got us a nice little war what should we do next???

...hey, how about busting the most successful government program ever devised by man...By golly I've got these weird thoughts in my head and I der Prezident ain't I? Let's play some Texas Hold'm, let's roll the dam dice and bet all that cash flow headed to those poor suckers who depend on Social Security in there old age. Sons-a-bitches probably laid on their ass most of the time anyway when they should have been investing 75 cents out of every minimum wage dollar they slacked off the get.....Shuckeserony don't they understand the muricle of campand interest. Why, I never paid a bill until I was 40 years old, that's when I woke up and saw der light, dagnamit. I looked back at my trustfunds and I saw the light...I did...I did. I knew right then and there that if I took all that was given to me and all the more I could get just fer da ask'n I could be the the dam PREZIIIIIDENT OF THESE HERE UNITED STATES OF AMERERKER...I decided right then and there to make a big difference in this here world..........by god!!!!

What a fricken douch bag. I don't think it will be in my life time but someday this guy is going to be recognized as the biggest nincompoop who ever held the office of the Prezedent of these here United States......

...heading for my hole... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
02-09-2005, 05:40 PM
The Cheese man is a very noble person... sh!t the mans a poet!

cheesemouse
02-09-2005, 08:25 PM
naz,

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/2775/huelga3wl.gifhttp://img125.exs.cx/img125/2775/huelga3wl.gif