PDA

View Full Version : Arnold in 2008??

wolfdancer
02-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Arnold Schwarzenneger was born on 7/30/1947 a male White Dog day in the year of Black Water Sheep

The Birth Chart shows Arnold Schwarzenegger has too much Earth, too much Fire, too little Water and too little Wood. The Birth Chart is too dry. The Angel software selected Water and Wood as his Lucky Elements. Metal represents Arnold Schwarzenegger. His has very good career opportunity since lots of Fire (Job). Fire gives Metal pressure. But he has enough Earth around to release the pressure from Fire. Earth represents the people supporting him. He has enough supporters and doesn't need more Earth. If more Earth (people) comes in his cycle,
.... then too many opinions could confuse his decision and lose his intelligence (Water), which is unfavorable to his fame......
[BUT, probably won't hurt his chances to be the Republican nominee]
Say, didn't the same thing happen to GWB?

From 1974 to 2003, Arnold was in the cycle of Wood with Water. Therefore money (Wood) and fame (Water) come together into his life. If a person can get a real luck in a certain period, then the stem and Branch must be lucky elements in that cycle.

Vapros
02-10-2005, 10:49 AM
You have been named the winner in the essay contest sponsored by the Mental Health Society. The prize is a weekend in Poland with Molly Ivins. Enjoy!

DavidMorris
02-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Do you really think the Constitution will be ammended by 2008 to allow Arnie to run? I'm not seeing that happening...

Or were you just joking around and getting all transcendental on us? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
02-10-2005, 12:25 PM
I swear, that one of these days, i'm going to post something serious. Following the links in regards to the Chinese New Year's post, I came across the site that had that "Chart" for Arnold.
I can't think of any politician less qualified to be President of the United States, then Arnold......I don't think movie star status...Shirley Temple, George Murphy, Ronald Reagan, or WWF fame, Jesse Venturia...should get you elected to office.
Bill Bradley was a pol. science major at Princeton,and a Rhodes Scholar, which made his Sen. bid after an NBA career legit.
Why would we change a couple of hundred year's precedent to accomodate Arnold?.....I'm sure that the Republicans can come up with a better candidate then that. He's even slipping in the Ca. polls, I understand.

SpiderMan
02-10-2005, 12:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> You have been named the winner in the essay contest sponsored by the Mental Health Society. The prize is a weekend in Poland with Molly Ivins. Enjoy! <hr /></blockquote>

I had blissfully forgotten about Molly Ivins, that rabid drooling conjoining of Tammy Faye Bakker and Jabba the Hut. Now I may lose my lunch. Thanks.

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
02-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Sounds so much more exciting, then the weekend I once spent in Fisher,La
Does Molly have a favorite position?...I mean politically, of course