PDA

View Full Version : Gold Crown IV, price?

TheYid
02-12-2005, 11:24 AM
How much does a new Gold Crown IV cost in USA? Here were I live in Scandinavia a new GC IV costs about $12000,- including VAT (crazy). Im considering open a poolhall in my hometown and I need 10 tables. Have tried to find prices on the net, but no luck.

TheYid tbas04@hotmail.com

DialUp
02-12-2005, 12:07 PM
The local Connelly's has one on their floor for $7500 USD.

I would just buy used ones. You could get as many GC3's as you could ever want for $1500 or less.

Cueless Joey
02-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Wouldn't Gabriel or Riley tables cost less down there?

LARRY_BOY
02-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Brunswick has a web site with retail prices for all of there tables.......

SPetty
02-14-2005, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Brunswick has a web site with retail prices for all of there tables....... <hr /></blockquote>I can't find prices on their official http://www.brunswickbilliards.com site. Do you have a link?

LARRY_BOY
02-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Go to the Brunswick site and find a box that says "search site". Type in "prices" and this will lead you to a list of which you will pick Brunswick pricing information. I just checked a few minutes ago and it is there. If you can't find it let me know........

SPetty
02-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Got it:

http://www.brunswickbilliards.com/need_information/pricing_information.html

Shows the 9' GCIV going for about $8500 retail.

Thanks.

Rich R.
02-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Since you are buying 10 tables for commercial use, you should probably contact Brunswick direct. You may be able to get a price better than their retail price and they may be able to hook you up with a European distributor.
It's just a thought, but it don't hurt to ask.

Bob_Jewett
02-14-2005, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TheYid:</font><hr> How much does a new Gold Crown IV cost in USA? Here were I live in Scandinavia a new GC IV costs about $12000,- including VAT (crazy). Im considering open a poolhall in my hometown and I need 10 tables. Have tried to find prices on the net, but no luck.

TheYid tbas04@hotmail.com <hr /></blockquote>
Some very nice tables are made in Scandinavia (or even Germany or Belgium). Have you tried looking locally? I suspect you can get a much better deal. In quantity of 10, I think $7000 each delivered is a much more reasonable price.

Chris in NC
02-14-2005, 02:22 PM
At the WPBA event in Rocky Mount, NC they were selling the new GCIV's used in the tournament for $3,500 each as is - they disassembled them and you had to pick it up at the door with a truck, trailer or whatever. This is virtually the wholesale price and a great deal in my opinion. Also you are getting the slighter tighter pocket specs for the WPBA - 4-3/4" corners as opposed to the standard 5" corners. If you're looking at buying a number of them, I'd contact the WPBA about buying their tournament tables from an upcoming WPBA event - assumming they are offering roughly the same deal. - Chris in NC