PDA

View Full Version : Any Pool hall owners here?

TheYid
02-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Do you want to exchange ideas and more? For example what to do to make the pool hall interesting and fun so customers want to come again n again.

TheYid tbas04@hotmail.com

houseman
02-12-2005, 02:49 PM
In my room, discount coupons, Free time or a free new cue tip once in a while for the regular daily customers. Good clean equipment. and treat them the way you want to be treated

monkeydude20
02-13-2005, 11:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr>
In my room, discount coupons, Free time or a free new cue tip once in a while for the regular daily customers. Good clean equipment. and treat them the way you want to be treated <hr /></blockquote>
Dude I love your quote, "I hate this damn game". It's so true for a lot of players. Myself included. I love this game so damn much that I get too serious about it and end up hating it. I love pool more than any pool player you'll ever meet. You just watch, Jake Hyland (that's me) is gonna be on ESPN one day. Im gonna be greater even than Willie Mosconi himself. He is my idol and my rival. I will be the greatest pool player to have ever lived. Just you watch. remember Jake Hyland.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GeraldG
02-14-2005, 12:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote monkeydude20:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr>
In my room, discount coupons, Free time or a free new cue tip once in a while for the regular daily customers. Good clean equipment. and treat them the way you want to be treated <hr /></blockquote>
Dude I love your quote, "I hate this damn game". It's so true for a lot of players. Myself included. I love this game so damn much that I get too serious about it and end up hating it. I love pool more than any pool player you'll ever meet. You just watch, Jake Hyland (that's me) is gonna be on ESPN one day. Im gonna be greater even than Willie Mosconi himself. He is my idol and my rival. I will be the greatest pool player to have ever lived. Just you watch. remember Jake Hyland.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

What was that name again? I can't remember...

Cueless Joey
02-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Monthly membership. All you can play ( by yourself ) pool on weekdays up until 7 PM.
Gold Crown tables, Simonis cloth and Artemis cushions and NO Sourdough Rack.

Chris Cass
02-14-2005, 05:20 AM
Tap, Tap, Tap.

C.C.~~likes the questions asked by the poster. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FastJoey
02-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Cueless joey has the greatest suggestion ever...the monthly pass is the way to go !!!!!!!!!

Barbara
02-14-2005, 06:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FastJoey:</font><hr> Cueless joey has the greatest suggestion ever...the monthly pass is the way to go !!!!!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

It is the way to go. Also give a Senior Citizen's discount during the day.

Barbara