PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

Run100
02-15-2005, 01:18 PM

DebraLiStarr
02-15-2005, 01:41 PM
You take the red ones and shove them up your..no...I promised I'd be nice... We should have known... It really is the wizard behind that curtain!!!!

MrLucky
02-15-2005, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> You take the red ones and shove them up your..no...I promised I'd be nice... We should have known... It really is the wizard behind that curtain!!!! <hr /></blockquote> <font color="red"> I like you already! an I just got here! LOL! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
02-15-2005, 01:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> You take the red ones and shove them up your..no...I promised I'd be nice... We should have known... It really is the wizard behind that curtain!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Look, this is exactly the type of stuff Run100 was talking about. All this amature ball banging BS. I am sorry to single you out Debra, but the advice you give will result in a foul...no mater what rules you are playing by. In order for the shot Run100 is talking about to be executed properly he will need to do the following:

1.) Get the closest drunken, redneck, manly man (I can find you one if you can't do it yourself)and ask him to come watch the hit. The balls are close so it is a good idea to have another set of eyes.
2.) Line up on your shot. Stay down on the table. During your back stoke make some rude comment to the manly man about how his mom was great last night.
3.) Once he places your cue up your arse you will know that the shot has been sucessful....and guess what you win!!!!!

It is THAT simple! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Duh!!!

wolfdancer
02-15-2005, 02:03 PM
LOL !!!!!!!
It hought he was voted off of "Surviver, the CCB"

GeraldG
02-15-2005, 02:13 PM
"F.L."? I think it was supposed to be "F.U.", but he didn't have the balls to finish it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rackin_Zack
02-15-2005, 02:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote GeraldG:</font><hr> "F.L."? I think it was supposed to be "F.U.", but he didn't have the balls to finish it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Did you mean this literally or figuratively...lol?

GeraldG
02-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Yep! (both) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif