PDA

View Full Version : Bacon Whores, Finally!!!!

nAz
02-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Finally, you can have tasty, sizzling bacon, without all the shopping, planning, and preparation. Just schedule your appointment at www.baconwhores.com (http://www.baconwhores.com), and our trained experts will come and prepare bacon for you, exactly the way you like it.

http://www.baconwhores.com/image/family.jpg

SPetty
02-16-2005, 09:12 AM
Looks like they're in the Dallas area.

Hey Spiderman, let us know how it goes!

Chopstick
02-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Your zip code 32779 is covered by our Atlanta office.

Due to overwhelming demand, there are currently no BaconWhores appointments available in the next two weeks. Check back soon for updated availability!

Darn! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
02-16-2005, 09:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Due to overwhelming demand, there are currently no BaconWhores appointments available in the next two weeks. Check back soon for updated availability!

Darn! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Same response for Dallas. Makes me think it's not all it's cracked up to be.

SpiderMan

landshark77
02-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Stretch
02-16-2005, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! St.

nAz
02-16-2005, 10:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Darn! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Same response for Dallas. Makes me think it's not all it's cracked up to be.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Your zip code 11220 is covered by our New York office.

It has to be real!!

Chopstick
02-17-2005, 05:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, they are called wives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SecaucusFats
02-17-2005, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, they are called wives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, You should hope Mrs. Chopstick doesn't see this or it's no bacon, or nookie, for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrLucky
02-17-2005, 09:22 AM
<font color="red">Well Bacon is not good for you anyways! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
02-17-2005, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yes, they are called wives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>LOL, You should hope Mrs. Chopstick doesn't see this or it's no bacon, or nookie, for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Perhaps this is a reason that there is no Mrs. Chopstick... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SpiderMan
02-17-2005, 09:39 AM
"Macon Loves Bacon"

This is a quote from what?

SpiderMan

landshark77
02-17-2005, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, they are called wives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Dang it! I AM the wife! I don't wanna do it!

Chopstick
02-17-2005, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get a "clean my house and do my laundry whore"??? I need that more than the bacon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yes, they are called wives. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>LOL, You should hope Mrs. Chopstick doesn't see this or it's no bacon, or nookie, for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Perhaps this is a reason that there is no Mrs. Chopstick... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ya know, I had this Vietnamize girlfriend once. She was such a maniac about cleaning. She would keep a wadded up paper towel on the floor. When she would walk across the kitchen she would have it under her foot and wipe the floor every time she walked. She mopped the floor with a washrag. I bought her a mop and she wouldn't use it. She put it in the garage and kept using the wash rag and the paper towel thing. One day I took a new paper towel and taped it to the toe of her shoe and wrote Here's your new mop on it.

One day she said to me "Do you think I'm your slave?" I replied "Of course not. If I got a slave I would at least get one that could reach the top shelf so I wouldn't have to get up all the time." I wouldn't let do my laundry. Every time she did all my stuff came out pink. I tried to stop her and she would sneak behind my back and do it anyway.

She did have a unique way of cooking bacon though. She was a fine looking woman. Hence the reason I put up with her for so long. She had these wooden sandals she always wore around the house. Every Saturday morning she would get up and cook breakfast. She would fry bacon buck nekkid wearing those sandals. Darndest thing I ever saw. Five years and I never got tired of looking at her. I did however get tired of listening to her.

ChopStick~~~~&gt;One that got away, from a bunch of them.

SPetty
02-17-2005, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I wouldn't let her do my laundry. Every time she did all my stuff came out pink.<hr /></blockquote>I accidentally turned all my husband's underwear pink shortly after we were married. I wasn't allowed to do his laundry after that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's now my marital advice to newly married women!

(BTW - I admit that I've been known to comment to him that we should get ourselves a wife to do our domestic chores... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)

nAz
02-17-2005, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>
(BTW - I admit that I've been known to comment to him that we should get ourselves a wife to do our domestic chores... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)
<hr /></blockquote>

I believe 9BG is looking. Bwahahahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hondo
02-17-2005, 01:22 PM
I want a slice of that!

9 Ball Girl
02-17-2005, 06:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I believe 9BG is looking. Bwahahahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>I didn't read this whole thread so what the [censored] am I looking for?

SPetty
02-18-2005, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I believe 9BG is looking. Bwahahahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>I didn't read this whole thread so what the [censored] am I looking for? <hr /></blockquote>I believe he was inferring that you were looking to be my wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

landshark77
02-18-2005, 02:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I believe 9BG is looking. Bwahahahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>I didn't read this whole thread so what the [censored] am I looking for? <hr /></blockquote>I believe he was inferring that you were looking to be my wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Is that legal in TX or NY???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SpiderMan
02-18-2005, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I wouldn't let her do my laundry. Every time she did all my stuff came out pink.<hr /></blockquote>I accidentally turned all my husband's underwear pink shortly after we were married. I wasn't allowed to do his laundry after that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's now my marital advice to newly married women!
<hr /></blockquote>

What is it about women and turning underwear pink? My GF did the same thing to some of my underwear! I couldn't guess what to put in the laundry to turn stuff pink, even if I wanted to, yet women seem to stumble across the combination naturally.

Once that happens, it's throw-away. Can you imaging going to the gym, dropping your pants in the locker room, and having all your friends see that you wear pink underwear? Not even suitable for garage rags - your buddy comes over to help you work on the motorcycle, and notes .... "I see you retired some of your pink underwear". Gives "fruit" of the loom a double meaning /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Why pink? Why can't women accidentally turn our underwear red, green, blue, or some other "more manly" color?

On the other hand, if she cooks bacon naked I'll wear pink underwear to watch /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan