PDA

View Full Version : Falcon cues

youngtrane
02-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Hey guys,
Does anyone where shoot with a falcon banff? What do you guys think of them? Are they worth the money?

Thanks,
Jonathan

GeraldG
02-19-2005, 02:45 AM
IMHO Falcon builds some of the better production cues out there. I had a Falcon J/B that was a great cue (it got stolen). I haven't played the the particular cue that you mention, but I would imagine it would be a very good production cue.

pooltchr
02-19-2005, 04:28 AM
Falcon makes a very nice cue. In fact, I believe Falcon makes the butts for Predator as well.
Steve

CarolNYC
02-19-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Falcon makes the butts for Predator <hr /></blockquote>
Yep-my daughter won the falcon w/predator shaft at SB Expo last year-I did try it-it hits nice,but Im not allowed to use it,ha ha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol

JimS
02-19-2005, 05:16 AM
I have a Falcon j/b and like it a lot.

MrLucky
02-19-2005, 06:55 AM
I believe Falcon also makes the Nick Varner Cues which I have one of and it is a extremely nice hitting stick for the money!

dooziexx
02-21-2005, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote youngtrane:</font><hr> Hey guys,
Does anyone where shoot with a falcon banff? What do you guys think of them? Are they worth the money?

Thanks,
Jonathan <hr /></blockquote>

I can get brand new falcon cues for cheap.. contact me at dooziexx@yahoo.com if you are interested.

LJC_Cues
02-21-2005, 11:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> I believe Falcon also makes the Nick Varner Cues which I have one of and it is a extremely nice hitting stick for the money! <hr /></blockquote>

No I talked to him about a year or so ago and they severed the ties with falcon from what I understood in the conversation!