PDA

View Full Version : I got BANNED at billiard-pool.net!!!!

DebraLiStarr
02-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Its true!!! I responded to Fast Larry because he made a long post about WWII where he kept referring to Japanese as "Japs" and said he won't stop using that term until the Japanese apologize for some war crimes or something... anyway, I contacted the admin of the board and told them that if they condone that, then I would leave. I also told them that I would forward a copy of Larry's statement to the BCA and Valley Forge people and organize a Japenese American picket line to protest them allowing a racist like Larry to rent booth space.
Here is what I sent them:

I don't know who you are, but in Fast Larry’s section, there is a very racist post that he authored. If you allow that on your site, I will leave. I will also contact every site that provides a link to this site and provide a copy of Larry's insensitive, racist remarks. I have also taken steps to provide the BCA, as well as Allen Hopkins (Valley Forge) with a copy of his remarks, and I will notify them that I will organize a group to picket outside their venues if Larry Guninger is a vendor. Larry has contacted me personally this week with several vulgar e-mails that I will also provide to the BCA and Valley Forge people. All I am asking is to remove that post, and I will stop my action.

I know... it was ridiculous, but...it was intentionally ridiculous. I wanted a response because I was curious as to who the admin was over there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So.. I get this e-mail.. and it's either from Larry or somebody that agrees with him bunches!!!

DEAR DEBRA LI. YOU JOIN OUR BOARD, IMMEDIATELY MAKE A SMART ASS POST USING 100 Happy faces to make fun of Larry and now you threaten him and us. We do not react well to threats and your reputation precedes you and we find your creditability to be very low. We accept your invitation to leave and to help you along with that process we have removed your account from the board. Do not return. Larry recounts a historical account of WW11. I am sure the Sioux Indians are also insulted when we write about wiping them off the face of the earth as well but that was an historical event. You take what ever action that floats your boat and we wish you well with your pickets and signs. To catch our attention you must first enter our world and post for a few months. When you have in 100 polite posts we then will listen to your concerns or problems and react to them. When you only enter our board to immediately attack and to degrade one of our board pros we respond by ignoring you and what you say and then banning you. Have a nice day.

I think that was Larry. Was there really a World War "11"??? I've never been banned before. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
People have been mad at me, but never have I been banned... and for smiley faces??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Some people had the opportunity to read some of the e-mails Larry sent me this past week, and know what I am talking about. I was called an ugly gook and a Bangkok street whore (amongst other colorful things). I think this proves that Larry is his own forum admin over there and it is the only reason why he is allowed to exist. It still doesn't change the fact that I actually got banned by Larry. Is this a first??? And just so you guys don't feel left out... here's your hundred (or more) smiley faces!!!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Vapros
02-21-2005, 01:47 AM
I think you need a hobby. Evidently, you don't have enough to do. What have you got against peace and quiet?

Cueless Joey
02-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Deb, Larry is one insecure old fart.
AZB banned him at least three times.
He started his own forum I guess b/c he was banned from CCB and AZB. Boy, he is not missed here and at AZB at all.
He did nothing but insult people. Some called him on his bluff. He then chickened out on all of them. He even called the security at one of the big shows b/c the other guy was gonna kick his jazz.
If Larry's in that forum, I'm not going there at all.

LARRY_BOY
02-21-2005, 03:54 AM
You are being way way to sensitive.....grow up.

pooltchr
02-21-2005, 05:31 AM
Good for you, Debra!
I don't think being banned from the forum is a great loss.
Keep standing up for your principles, and follow through with what you told them you would do!
Steve

Wally_in_Cincy
02-21-2005, 06:29 AM
Debra, I would not lose too much sleep. Being banned from a Fast Larry-dominated forum you should regard as a badge of honor.

I wish you would post a couple of the emails he sent you. I'm just curious to see how far his paranoia has advanced. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DebraLiStarr
02-21-2005, 07:16 AM
Vapros: I think you need a hobby. Evidently, you don't have enough to do. What have you got against peace and quiet?

<font color="blue"> I have nothing against peace and quiet. On avgerage I work 65-70 hours a week and I really don't have time for Larry's nonsense.</font color>

LARRY_BOY: You are being way way to sensitive.....grow up.
<font color="blue"> /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Really? Ya think? I was being intentionally ridiculous to see who'd write back. If you want to see the garbage he sent me via e-mail you would actually change your mind on saying how sensitive I'm being. I've actually been laughing through the entire ordeal, and many people know that.</font color>

pooltchr: Keep standing up for your principles, and follow through with what you told them you would do!
<font color="blue">Okay, Steve... I can round up the Japanese American protesters, I need some "World War Eleven Vets Against Larry G" if you can round them up I'd appreciate it!!!</font color>

Cueless Joey: He even called the security at one of the big shows b/c the other guy was gonna kick his jazz.
<font color="blue">He covered Eric at length in several of the private e-mails he sent me. He elaborated on his extensive experience as being a karate expert. I'd be careful Joey. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>

Waaly_In_Cincy:I wish you would post a couple of the emails he sent you. I'm just curious to see how far his paranoia has advanced.
<font color="blue">Wally, he posts over at RSB under the alias "Dr. Arthur Schopenhauer". He does a great job of displaying his own stupidity. I couldn't post any of his e-mails in this forum because they are vulgar and disgusting.</font color>

hondo
02-21-2005, 07:49 AM
In defense of FL, older folks have trouble
forgetting atrocities. I have trouble forgetting
about Nam and now GW has us into another Nam.

Barbara
02-21-2005, 08:08 AM
Debra,

Why do you bring this to this board? You only encourage him to try and sneak back onto this board to stir things up.

Barbara

roscoe
02-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Hmmmmm...let's see....

Japanese = Japs
Polish = Pols
Swedish = Sweds
British = Brits

So....ah....er...what's the problem?

Roscoe

Cueless Joey
02-21-2005, 09:31 AM
If the people of that descent get offended by it, then you should stop using that word.

hondo
02-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Only the decent ones?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> If the people of that decent get offended by it, then you should stop using that word. <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
02-21-2005, 09:53 AM
and not the indecent ones???????

Cueless Joey
02-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Oops, I meant descent. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nAz
02-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Don't sweat FL he has some issues like most people except that he goes a bit too far ( probably why i like him /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif) anyway don't sweat anyone here either remember we all love you and enjoy your post.

Deeman2
02-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Debra,

I assure you I have been thrown out of better places....Someone once said, "I'd never join a club who would have someone like me as a member!"

Deeman

DebraLiStarr
02-21-2005, 04:29 PM
nAz : anyway don't sweat anyone here either remember we all love you and enjoy your post.

<font color="blue"> I didn't know you loved me, nAz. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifI love you too. I'm stealing nAzee!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

ryushen21
02-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey Debra,

If you want some protesters i can round up a bunch from my school and bring them to Valley Forge. They'll intimidate FL and then whoop up on him.

But seriously, from what i have seen of that guy he's a joke. from what i have seen of your posts, you seem like a good person to have around. too bad we can't just throw people where they they belong sometimes.

Popcorn
02-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Who cares what Larry writes. That web site is regestered to some church or something Larry is involved with.

CarolNYC
02-22-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
referring to Japanese as "Japs <hr /></blockquote>
[ QUOTE ]
I get this e-mail.. <hr /></blockquote>
Life is too short to deal with such nonsense and curiosity kills the cat!
If you are so pure in heart and soul,otherwords, a saint all your life, then by all means, do what you think!
Otherwise, if "sticks and stones" are going to "freak you out", take a good look at your priorities in life-I personally feel sorry for people like that and hope they find peace within their lives-like I said "Life is too short" Move on!
Carol

Rich R.
02-22-2005, 04:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>Someone once said, "I'd never join a club who would have someone like me as a member!" <hr /></blockquote>
IIRC, it was Groucho Marx. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chopstick
02-22-2005, 06:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
Life is too short... <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Life is just fine. DebraLi is too short. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

DebraLiStarr
02-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Chopstick-Life is just fine. DebraLi is too short. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<font color="red">I'm vertically challenged. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

SpiderMan
02-22-2005, 08:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> Who cares what Larry writes. That web site is regestered to some church or something Larry is involved with. <hr /></blockquote>

He finally got ordained?

SpiderMan

Cueless Joey
02-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Maybe he and Ron Powell opened up a new congregation. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voodoo Daddy
02-22-2005, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Vapros: I think you need a hobby. Evidently, you don'tCueless Joey: He even called the security at one of the big shows b/c the other guy was gonna kick his jazz.
<font color="blue">He covered Eric at length in several of the private e-mails he sent me. He elaborated on his extensive experience as being a karate expert. I'd be careful Joey. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he gets Eric and ME this year. Black Belt from Sears he may have but a Karate expert? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! &lt;I must remember to take my vendor tag off before the heckling starts!!&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
02-22-2005, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he gets Eric and ME this year. Black Belt from Sears he may have but a Karate expert? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! &lt;I must remember to take my vendor tag off before the heckling starts!!&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo,

I didn't see his name in the exhibitors list. Am I missing something? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Barbara

nAz
02-22-2005, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>

<font color="blue"> I didn't know you loved me, nAz. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifI love you too. I'm stealing nAzee!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Plenty of BCL to go around /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL fast larry has his own church/following, very cool i wonder if he gets a tax exemption???

pooljunkie73
02-22-2005, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> That web site is regestered to some church or something Larry is involved with. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO...Don't drink the Kool-aid.

Looks like Fat Larry finally got bored sending me all the e-mails, I wouldn't sweat it too much Debra. He spent a couple of months attacking me on RSB, lol I've been called everything from a newfie to someone who clubs baby seals. You just have to shake your head at him after awhile, he should stay on his meds.

Kent

Cost of a airline ticket to the Expo: $400
Cost of a hotel for a couple of days: $300
Watching Voodoo heckle Larry at the Expo: priceless /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
02-22-2005, 08:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> Who cares what Larry writes. That web site is regestered to some church or something Larry is involved with. <hr /></blockquote>

He finally got ordained?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

It's really not that hard..you could become one too with just the click of a button! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Become an ordained minister here (http://www.ulc.org/).

CarolNYC
02-23-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm vertically challenged <hr /></blockquote>
Ha Ha Ha,if this means "not tall",I wouldnt sweat that-my Dad was 6'3 1/2 and my Mom 4"6-I dont know what was up with my Mom,all I know is pure Hawaiians were 6'-7' foot warriors -but then my grandfather is half Chineses-who knows!
Big or small, it dont matter-its the heart that counts "or" its not how deep you plow, its how long you last in the field! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif-like I said, just feel sorry for people like him-hopefully one day he'll find peace!
Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
02-23-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ME this year <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO-now that, is a kodak moment! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Carol

Rich R.
02-23-2005, 04:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I didn't see his name in the exhibitors list. Am I missing something? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, I don't think he is the vendor. IIRC, last year he performed his little side show at a vendors booth.

I didn't bother to go to see him. However, this year, I may have to stop by when Voodoo and Eric pay him a visit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

landshark77
02-23-2005, 05:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
I didn't bother to go to see him. However, this year, I may have to stop by when Voodoo and Eric pay him a visit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Someone better grab me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

landshark77
02-23-2005, 06:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> its not how deep you plow, its how long you last in the field! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Have you been reading Melissa Herndon's inspirational thread?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif This is the second metaphor you have used is this one....*standing at attention* THANK YOU MA'AM, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!?!?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman2
02-23-2005, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> That web site is regestered to some church or something Larry is involved with. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO...Don't drink the Kool-aid.

Looks like Fat Larry finally got bored sending me all the e-mails, I wouldn't sweat it too much Debra. He spent a couple of months attacking me on RSB, lol I've been called everything from a newfie to someone who clubs baby seals. <font color="blue"> and, just what's wrong with that? </font color> You just have to shake your head at him after awhile, he should stay on his meds.

Kent

Cost of a airline ticket to the Expo: $400
Cost of a hotel for a couple of days: $300
Watching Voodoo heckle Larry at the Expo: priceless /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Nice one... </font color>

CarolNYC
02-24-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you been reading Melissa Herndon's inspirational thread <hr /></blockquote>
No, not that I dont value every word she would say, just have college/H.S. girls-the computer is theirs /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I visit AZ when Tony plays to see the updates /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This is the second metaphor you have used <hr /></blockquote>
What was the first?
And what was your analogy of this one? I was talking about plowing fields /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Carol~thinks Landshark is too funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
02-24-2005, 04:10 AM
Have you met Naz?
He's a real cutey! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

landshark77
02-24-2005, 09:14 AM

And what was your analogy of this one? I was talking about plowing fields /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Oh, my bad....I didn't realize they still did that in NYC. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-24-2005, 10:20 AM
If Debra were coming up to Valley Forge she'd meet him then 'cause he's coming with!

SPetty
02-24-2005, 10:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> If Debra were coming up to Valley Forge she'd meet him then 'cause he's coming with! <hr /></blockquote>Make sure you bring him to PettyPoint when you come! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-24-2005, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Make sure you bring him to PettyPoint when you come! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>Definitely!

DebraLiStarr
02-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Wendy,
No VF for me this year. I'd love to go to find FL and kick a squishy in his Depends, but unfortunately I have to work. I do have vacation time later this year and NYC might be in my plans, not sure yet. I will be borrowing your nAzee if I go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't realize they still did that in NYC <hr /></blockquote>

Uhhhh,we may not have fields but cm'on girl-NY-lots of PLOWS!Like ,right now-grrrrr............! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol~praying for sun! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Oh,what was the first metaphor,huh,huh,huh?LMAO

CarolNYC
02-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Wendy,
Now THAT put a smile on my face-very cool!

CarolNYC
02-24-2005, 03:59 PM
(singing)
"Viva Las Vegas,Viva Las Vegas........"

landshark77
02-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Oh,what was the first metaphor,huh,huh,huh?LMAO <hr /></blockquote>

OMG! Does all that smog affect your head???

Life is too short to deal with such nonsense and curiosity kills the cat!
If you are so pure in heart and soul,otherwords, a saint all your life, then by all means, do what you think!
Otherwise, if "sticks and stones" are going to "freak you out", take a good look at your priorities in life-I personally feel sorry for people like that and hope they find peace within their lives-like I said "Life is too short" Move on!
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

It is full of little bity ones, LMAO!!!!

9 Ball Girl
02-24-2005, 07:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> I do have vacation time later this year and NYC might be in my plans, not sure yet. I will be borrowing your nAzee if I go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Cool! We'd have to hangout. And as far as borrowing "my" nAzee, that's cool too 'cause I'm totally into the whole sharing thing. I don't know if nAzee would be able to handle that though. Hmmm.

Wendy&lt;---being naughty again...

CarolNYC
02-25-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OMG! Does all that smog affect your head???
<hr /></blockquote>

What smog? SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

[ QUOTE ]
It is full of little bity ones, LMAO!!!! <hr /></blockquote>
Oh,oh,oh am I going to have fun with you-wait till I see you at the Expo-Im gonna wear you out with "metaphor" Tawk!LMAO
Hey,stay well,okay?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
02-25-2005, 03:49 AM
Metaphors provide "the only ways to perceive and experience much of the world. Metaphor is as much a part of our functioning as our sense of touch, and as precious." /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh, I forgot to start-here you go:

" Destiny is what you are supposed to do in life. Fate is what kicks you in the ass to do it!"

Carol~just laughed in Florida with Landshark /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

catscradle
02-25-2005, 05:30 AM
IMHO, you are almost as bad as he is. That's his forum what do you expect from it?

landshark77
02-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Oh,oh,oh am I going to have fun with you-wait till I see you at the Expo-Im gonna wear you out with "metaphor" Tawk!LMAO
Hey,stay well,okay?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Oh but this meataphor stuff won't phase me you see...you can do that and I'll tip my hat 'cause I will talk to you in rhyme the entire VF time!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
02-25-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
talk to you in rhyme the entire VF time!!!

<hr /></blockquote>
Landshark,
"This is good,
I was hoping you would,
Cause you know some people talk
But they just cant walk that walk
So when you see my cue start tappin'
Remember NYC 's where their rappin'
A few weeks will be awhile
But I know you'll make me smile! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol~loves rhymes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
02-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Carol,

OMG, you are crackin' me up,
I laughed so hard I spewed my Pepsi back in the cup!!!/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I'm good at the rhyme,
I used to talk this way in school all the time.
You may be better on the table,
But don't go gluing on that label
Because I'll win the rhyme game
even if my rhymes are lame! LMAO!!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS- I see the potential for this getting outta hand!
I hope these games and your "I know Allen" status don't get me banned!

nAz
02-25-2005, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Have you met Naz?
He's a real cutey! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

Carol~~ one of the coolest people in NYC. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
02-25-2005, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> I do have vacation time later this year and NYC might be in my plans, not sure yet. I will be borrowing your nAzee if I go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I run a great NYC tour guide...let me know when your ready /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
02-25-2005, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> And as far as borrowing "my" nAzee, that's cool too 'cause I'm totally into the whole sharing thing. I don't know if nAzee would be able to handle that though. Hmmm.

Wendy&lt;---being naughty again... <hr /></blockquote>

I will die trying /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DebraLiStarr
02-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Quote Wendy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as far as borrowing "my" nAzee, that's cool too 'cause I'm totally into the whole sharing thing. I don't know if nAzee would be able to handle that though. Hmmm.

Wendy&lt;---being naughty again...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wendy,
I'm not into this sharing/kinky stuff (as long as I stay away from the Tequila). /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-26-2005, 12:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>I'm not into this sharing/kinky stuff (as long as I stay away from the Tequila). /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh ok. I'll just watch then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---it's all in fun...

Stretch
02-26-2005, 05:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>I'm not into this sharing/kinky stuff (as long as I stay away from the Tequila). /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh ok. I'll just watch then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---it's all in fun... <hr /></blockquote>

....i think i need a cold shower. Mercy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

CarolNYC
02-27-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I spewed my Pepsi back in the cup <hr /></blockquote>

Oh no, not BACKWASH! LMAO
Carol~can't wait to see Landshark! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
02-27-2005, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
one of the coolest people in NYC. <hr /></blockquote>
Thats because I met you /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifand we walk beside eachother!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif