PDA

View Full Version : Severed penis retrieved from toilet, reattached

SnakebyteXX
02-21-2005, 05:51 AM
Police say Alaska man's girlfriend tied him up, cut off his genitals

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 44-year-old Anchorage man had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police said on Sunday.

The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill.

But the woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her partnerís penis and flushed it down the toilet, police said. She untied the man, drove him to a local hospital and was cleaning up the bloody scene when police arrived at the home, according to the statement.

Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning.

Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and <font color="blue">tampering with evidence,</font color> and jailed without bail.

Copyright 2005 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved

link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7006231/)

DebraLiStarr
02-21-2005, 07:27 AM
Tampering with evidence??? rotflmao... How does a tiny (I'm assuming) 35 year old Vietnamese woman overpower you &amp; tie you up??? It's my guess that he thought he was gettin sum, and then... <font color="blue">out came the knife </font color> !!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I wonder what went through his mind when he heard the toilet flush??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SpiderMan
02-21-2005, 09:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Tampering with evidence??? rotflmao... How does a tiny (I'm assuming) 35 year old Vietnamese woman overpower you &amp; tie you up??? It's my guess that he thought he was gettin sum, and then... <font color="blue">out came the knife </font color> !!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I wonder what went through his mind when he heard the toilet flush??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

There was no mention of overpowering. The quoted article says he agreed to be tied up. Probably she talked him into that as foreplay but was planning the mutilation, ie "if I can't have it nobody can" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Stretch
02-21-2005, 12:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Tampering with evidence??? rotflmao... How does a tiny (I'm assuming) 35 year old Vietnamese woman overpower you &amp; tie you up??? It's my guess that he thought he was gettin sum, and then... <font color="blue">out came the knife </font color> !!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I wonder what went through his mind when he heard the toilet flush??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

.....Ouch! I suppose now he's scarred for life. Every time the toilet flushes he'll have to check himself haha. I suppose he's a little cool to the whole bondage thing too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.