PDA

View Full Version : PettyPoint Super Billiards Expo!

SPetty
02-22-2005, 01:36 PM
PettyPoint Super Billiards Expo!
Saturday, March 19th
PettyPoint Pool Hall

We can have everything they're having in Valley Forge that weekend...

An amateur event - a round robin might be fun, or a Dave's Pool Tool's fun format tourney or just play King-Of-The-Table like we do most of the time... (You know, where we take turns playing against Spiderman until he takes a break to eat... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

A pro event (if anyone knows any pro players and can bring one...)

A table/booth to exhibit our stuff to sell (if we have anything that we've been meaning to sell - like PoolFool's $50/bottle shaft cleaner /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

A table/booth to buy stuff (if anyone brings anything worth buying)

Late night action (happens every time!)

Big money matches (I'm sure Deeman can print up some big bills...)

And accomodations - the food and drinks are better and cheaper than in Valley Forge and there's usually room for anyone that wants to stay the night.

Let me know!

Deeman2
02-22-2005, 02:37 PM
SPetty,

Let me be the first to put myself in line for the chili and dogs....

Deeman

SpiderMan
02-22-2005, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> PettyPoint Super Billiards Expo!
Saturday, March 19th
PettyPoint Pool Hall
An amateur event - a round robin might be fun, or a Dave's Pool Tool's fun format tourney or just play King-Of-The-Table like we do most of the time... (You know, where we take turns playing against Spiderman until he takes a break to eat... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) <hr /></blockquote>

I thought you and Deeman claimed I never stopped eating!

SpiderMan

9 Ball Girl
02-22-2005, 05:25 PM
One day, one day I'm going to make it out to the Best Little Pool House in Texas!

ryushen21
02-23-2005, 05:46 AM
SPetty,

Why are you doing this to me!!!! A PettyPoint Event on at the same time as the Expo!! That is just unfair. If i weren't buying my plane tickets this week and booking my hotel, i would be there. And i may show up anyways. I hate to miss a PettyPoint event. But the Expo is so very tempting . Too bad Shin won't be able to make this one. We'll see what happens, you never know how much action i could fit into one weekend.

As for SpiderMan's eating breaks, i think i only saw that happen once. And he was eating chili. that he made. and it was really good. other than that, i don't think he breaks for eating. maybe he derives nutrition in some strange form from the barbox table. Who knows?

ceebee
02-23-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi Spetty, you can count me in. Please reserve me a bed for an over night stay. Please let me know what you'd like for me to bring.

Maybe I'll have something to sell that weekend. Maybe I'll have something to give away too.

I gotta start practicing..., all I been doin is writin'...

Cane
02-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Spetty,

Billie and I are going to do our best to make it, even if it's just a day trip down for us. We have our hands full right now trying to get the house ready to move into, so a break, even if it's just a day, would be fantastic!

Later,
Bob

Deeman2
02-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Reasons PettyPoint is better than Valley Forge:

(been to both)

1) No smoking inside...
2) No admitance fee...
3) Better parking (will Allen Hopkins let you park in the pool?)
4) No lines (except to challenge Spiderman on the bar table and for the hot dogs)
5) No Pro matches behind curtains...
6) SPetty hugs...
7) One pocket with ceebee
8) Imacualte restroom facilities
9) LeRoy shaking his head at all of us....
10) Hot Dogs, Chili, Chips, Dip, more chili...
11) Bring your own drinks, bring your best game policy...
12) No politics...
13) SPetty hugs...
14) Perfect cloth....
15) Seeing pool stuff hanging from the rafters...
16) The Ladies.....
17) A dog that doesn't jump on you...
18) No one wearing sheet metal through their faces (sorry)
19) No one selling pictures of themselves....
20) NO F/L, no F/L, no, not even one F/L...
21) SPetty hugs....

Deeman
22) not having to take Tori to Ruth's Chris

SPetty
02-23-2005, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> One day, one day I'm going to make it out to the Best Little Pool House in Texas! <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty
02-23-2005, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> Please reserve me a bed for an over night stay. <hr /></blockquote>C'mon, ceebee. This ain't no fancy place where reservations are required! It's first come, first served! Looking forward to seeing you and here's hoping you're packing a few books when you come! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> 9) LeRoy shaking his head at all of us.... <font color="blue">hahaha - ain't that the truth!</font color>

10) Hot Dogs, Chili, Chips, Dip, more chili... <font color="blue">egg rolls, taquitos, tamales (you remember, you wanted it to be kept secret that there were tamales in the bun warmer thing, remember? Shhhhh... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font color>

12) No politics... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

21) SPetty hugs.... <font color="blue">Didn't you say this one already? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font color><hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan
02-23-2005, 02:47 PM
Did I miss the tamales? After I brought an entire pot of chili, no one told me about the tamales?

SpiderMan

Deeman2
02-24-2005, 06:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Did I miss the tamales? After I brought an entire pot of chili, no one told me about the tamales?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">SPetty,

Now you've done it! I wrote a whole post avoiding letting him in on the tamales. Now, I'll be lucky to not to have an elbow broken next to him in line.... </font color>

Deeman
did NOT forget the tamales...but wanted Spidy in the dark... /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Deeman2
02-24-2005, 07:02 AM
SPetty,

Tony is begging to be invited again. He did not get his fair share of abuse from you and Spiderman on the bar table last time I guess. Let me know if it's o.k. and I'll invite him. He thinks his game is ready for the big table now...I have hit a couple of one pocket games with him and he wants to play ceebee and me a game or two.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif He also bought a new Schon and is hitting it pretty well.

Deeman

poolturtle
02-24-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(You know, where we take turns playing against Spiderman until he takes a break to eat... )
<hr /></blockquote>

He never took a break to eat with me...just grabbed a pizza and ate between shots! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll be there, if someone will just give me directions!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SPetty
02-27-2005, 08:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote poolturtle:</font><hr>I'll be there, if someone will just give me directions!<hr /></blockquote>Howdy poolturtle,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Please check your PMs.

UTAddb
02-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Once again, I'm sorry I can't make it. I'll be gone snowboarding in Colorado all of spring break. It's my first time so I'm pretty excited about that. But I will get out to PettyPoint again sometime.