PDA

View Full Version : Fred Agnir please

cueball1950
02-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi Fred.. got a quick question for you. back in the mid 60's i bought a butterfly spliced cue called a merry widow. never knew who made them, but they were a nice 2 piece cue. the cost back then was only about $25.00. was just wondering if you had any idea who might have made them. colors were bright and vibrant. never found out what happened to it...........................mike

Fred Agnir
02-24-2005, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi Fred.. got a quick question for you. back in the mid 60's i bought a butterfly spliced cue called a merry widow. never knew who made them, but they were a nice 2 piece cue. the cost back then was only about $25.00. was just wondering if you had any idea who might have made them. colors were bright and vibrant. never found out what happened to it...........................mike <hr /></blockquote>Usually Merry Widow is a plain single piece butt cue, so I don't know what a Merry Widow butterfly splice cue is.

Anyway, I'm not a collector, so I would defer the answer to people like Classiccues.com or the Stellengas among others.

Fred