PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jeanette Lee!

CarolNYC
02-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Just a public thank you to Jeanette for the items she donated for my FDNY charity!
Peace!
Carol~came to my house right on time /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
02-24-2005, 05:32 PM
What were the items??

BCgirl
02-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Having attended an FDNY charity event at Amsterdam Billiards in 2002, at which Jeannette was present, and having seen a little of the other charity support she does, I have to say that she really is a class act, and a credit to the game.

BCgirl

CarolNYC
02-25-2005, 03:17 AM
Hey,
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say that she really is a class act, and a credit to the game.
<hr /></blockquote>
Absolutely!
I just want to say this is a "FDNY Burn Center" Charity-a charity started by firefighters where all the money goes to NY presbyterian/Cornell Burn Unit-we all know firemen get burnt,but people,CHILDREN and all others do, too!
So its for everyone! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Take care!
Carol

CarolNYC
02-25-2005, 03:18 AM
Metaphor?
"Its the thought that counts"
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-25-2005, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCgirl:</font><hr> Having attended an FDNY charity event at Amsterdam Billiards in 2002, at which Jeannette was present, and having seen a little of the other charity support she does, I have to say that she really is a class act, and a credit to the game.

BCgirl <hr /></blockquote>Hey BCGirl, I was there too with Tony R.! I especially liked the trick she did with banking the balls, remember?

landshark77
02-25-2005, 11:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Metaphor?
"Its the thought that counts"
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey yo! If you don't know, say so, LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BCgirl
02-25-2005, 09:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCgirl:</font><hr> Having attended an FDNY charity event at Amsterdam Billiards in 2002, at which Jeannette was present, and having seen a little of the other charity support she does, I have to say that she really is a class act, and a credit to the game.

BCgirl <hr /></blockquote>Hey BCGirl, I was there too with Tony R.! I especially liked the trick she did with banking the balls, remember? <hr /></blockquote>

I don't actually. I must have been distracted by all the firemen /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif (someone put too much Scotch in my doubles). If I remember correctly, Tony's team won /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif But, then, it wasn't really about the billiards (see, I can be grown-up about losing).

BCgirl

9 Ball Girl
02-26-2005, 12:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCgirl:</font><hr> I don't actually. I must have been distracted by all the firemen /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif (someone put too much Scotch in my doubles). If I remember correctly, Tony's team won /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif But, then, it wasn't really about the billiards (see, I can be grown-up about losing).

BCgirl <hr /></blockquote>That's correct--his team had won. I was the lucky girlfriend walking around videotaping the whole thing!