PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mosconi Cup

Cologuy
02-24-2005, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone - a new user here. This may have been asked/posted before, but I can't find it. Does anyone know the dates/location of the 2005 Mosconi Cup? I think it's returning to Las Vegas but not sure. I just retired and intend to go this time. Thanks.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-25-2005, 07:48 AM
It will be in Vegas, according to what Gabe Owen has heard. It's usually the weekend before Christmas.

Bob_Jewett
02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cologuy:</font><hr> Hi everyone - a new user here. This may have been asked/posted before, but I can't find it. Does anyone know the dates/location of the 2005 Mosconi Cup? I think it's returning to Las Vegas but not sure. I just retired and intend to go this time. Thanks. <hr /></blockquote>
If you go to Google's advanced search and type in "Mosconi Cup" and 2005, you'll get some leads. The EPBF calendar lists it as December 15-18, which is the usual time. I've heard that it will be in Las Vegas again, but there has been no official announcement. It was at the MGM Grand in 2003. I think there were good hotel deals available at www.mosconicup.com (http://www.mosconicup.com) but that site doesn't have 2005 listed yet.