PDA

View Full Version : Toughmen a 'hit' in W.Va.

PQQLK9
02-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Nearly 50 fighters signed up to pummel each other Friday, but some didn't make it. Three women registered, but only one showed up, so the female action was canceled.

LandShark ??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

web page (http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=105556&format=html)

landshark77
02-26-2005, 04:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

This is EXACTLY where I live! That is crazy! Nope...I never signed up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I get my butt kicked enough on the pool table...I don't need my skull beaten in too! I wonder who the women were. This one guy I know's sister was the champion for a few years...she was like a semi pro boxer or something...I dunno. They should of had it at bar....plenty of the girls would have fought then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
02-26-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm glad you share my humor. I grew up in Front Royal,Va and remember my Dad going over to the Veterans Hospital in Martinsburg (Newton Baker)to visit his Doctor. My Mom likes the slots at Charles Town.
If you ever get over to Front Royal, Dave Allen has the best poolroom in the valley. (Breaktime Billiards) Mention my name and $3.50 will get you an hour of pool.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

landshark77
02-26-2005, 08:35 PM
WOW! Front Royal is where my mom grew up. She and my aunts and uncle went to school all their lives there. My mom works at the VA hospital in Martinsburg. The slots in Charles Town rule! Rumor has it that they are interested in hosting a little pool show....

I have only been to Front Royal like 3 times my entire life, but I will keep the PH in mind. Thanx! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
02-28-2005, 08:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> (Breaktime Billiards) Mention my name and $3.50 will get you an hour of pool.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Is that higher or lower than the standard rate /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan (been spoiled by all the free pool and food in Dallas)

hondo
03-03-2005, 11:38 AM
A former student of mine( female) entered in Clarksburg
this year, won the 1st night, got scared and stayed away
the 2nd night. Smart lady!