PDA

View Full Version : Looking to meet other members from Maryland

mksmith713
02-27-2005, 06:32 AM
So far I correspond with Gayle and looking forward shooting some with her in the near future.
I've also had the honor of posts with Rich R.
I'm wondering if there are other members in here from Maryland.

Rich R.
02-27-2005, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mksmith713:</font><hr> I'm wondering if there are other members in here from Maryland. <hr /></blockquote>
I know of at least a couple of others, from Maryland, who are mainly in lurker mode right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

There are others from D.C. and Northern Virginia. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
02-27-2005, 09:49 AM
I live like 15 mins from the MD boarder. Hagerstown and Frederick are easily accessible, however all of MD is considered local to me tourney wise!

mksmith713
02-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Yeah, Hagerstown is considered the sticks compared to where I'm from.
I live just outside of Baltimore.
You do have it nice in that Planet Pool does a few tournaments a year in your area.
You probabaly live closer to those rooms than I do to the rooms that host those tournaments in my area.
I'm about 1/2 hour away from Bill &amp; Billies where they play at least twice a year.

I do wander up into your neck of the woods from time to timein the warmer months.
Mostly camping at Gambrills SP in Fredrick.

LJC_Cues
02-28-2005, 11:32 PM
I am in NVA and Play in maryland not alot but sometimes! I usually play at champions in laurel with a friend of mine! I am always playing down in woodbridge where I live but hey if you ever want to play let me know!

LJC_Cues
02-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Sorry forgot to add this also its a group of APA, TAP and BCA players in VA MD DC they have all tournament listings usually for any tourney going on in the area!
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/MVD_POOL/

www.ljccustomcues.com (http://www.ljccustomcues.com)

randyg
03-01-2005, 08:54 AM
MKSMITH713: How far do you live from Rockville???? We host a Pool School there, at Champions Billiards this June. Would love to meet you.....SPF-randyg