PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan shooting Pool

PQQLK9
03-02-2005, 05:57 AM
Watch here (http://www.hanes.com/index_ns.jsp)

Just saw this on TV ...

Click link on upper left for Hanes commercial with Michael Jordan and Matthew Perry
shooting pool.

LARRY_BOY
03-02-2005, 06:53 AM
Does this mean he has REALLY given up b-ball?

PQQLK9
03-02-2005, 06:56 AM
I've heard that he is a good money player (high roller).

I like the line ... "were your eyes open" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrLucky
03-02-2005, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I've heard that he is a good money player (high roller).

I like the line ... "were your eyes open" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote> <font color="green">Hell I'm jus glad they weren't wearing underwear in the commercial! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hhilario
03-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Who did the masse?
MJ? No, he wasn't flying.
MP? No, he doesn't have any friends around.

Rackin_Zack
03-02-2005, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I've heard that he is a good money player (high roller).

I like the line ... "were your eyes open" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote> <font color="green">Hell I'm jus glad they weren't wearing underwear in the commercial! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

And how exactly do you know they weren't wearing underwear?!

MrLucky
03-02-2005, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rackin_Zack:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I've heard that he is a good money player (high roller).

I like the line ... "were your eyes open" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote> <font color="green">Hell I'm jus glad they weren't wearing underwear in the commercial! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

And how exactly do you know they weren't wearing underwear?! <hr /></blockquote> <font color="red"> OK buddy I walked into that one! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rackin_Zack
03-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I couldn't let that one slide /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sack316
03-02-2005, 02:22 PM
"so, uh, somebody told me that you blay basketball"
classic

thepoolnerd
03-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Not impressed. That looked like a 5 foot table they were playing on.

DickLeonard
03-03-2005, 10:31 AM
I think that cross advertising belittles the Stars of the Sport that are are trying to make a living out of that sport. ####

MrLucky
03-03-2005, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> I think that cross advertising belittles the Stars of the Sport that are are trying to make a living out of that sport. #### <hr /></blockquote> <font color="red"> So true Bob! but sadly Pool Stars have still not yet arose to the level of a Golf or Basketball great! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think with the recent acceptance of pool as a sport by the olympics governing board will do much more to enhance the sport! Hell look at what that weak update (speaking of the color of money /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif) of the movie the Hustler! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif did for this sport!