PDA

View Full Version : Headcount for Valley Forge

Voodoo Daddy
03-02-2005, 02:15 PM
I'd like to know who's going...I'll be at the Searing booth. Cant miss me unless your using a cane with a red tip!! Look foward to it...15 days.

nAz
03-02-2005, 02:58 PM
My plans for going have come to an abrupt (although not totally unexpected) ending so I am not 100% sure I will make it. but then again I am almost sure i will go for at least one day. I hope to catch up with you and other CCBers, Babs too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif if not there is always next year :\

dg-in-centralpa
03-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Voodoo - I'll be there along with Jack Daniels.

DG - impatiently waiting - I need a day off

9 Ball Girl
03-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Oh nAz, stop being so dramatic! nAzareth will be there. I'll be there too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jimmy B
03-02-2005, 03:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I'd like to know who's going...I'll be at the Searing booth. Cant miss me unless your using a cane with a red tip!! Look foward to it...15 days. <hr /></blockquote>

Fred A. and I will be there, but I think we are going to avoid you.

JB

Voodoo Daddy
03-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Wouldnt expect any less...

landshark77
03-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I'll be around!!!!!

Question regarding the tables Barbara (or who ever else knows)- Will the tourney tables be available for play when the expo closes (a.k.a. nite time)? I have some action (just a wee bit, LOL) and we are trying to figure out if we need to get to the PH to play. Thanx!

DennyS
03-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I'll be there, be sure to stop by The Billiard Workbooth Booth and say Hi.
Landshark I believe they have open tables for play on the lower level.

Barbara
03-02-2005, 07:40 PM
LS77,

I believe they close the tables at night and there's security walking around. If anything, you'd have to pay $1 a game on the bar boxes, and I believe that would be 4 quarters, but be prepared for the dollar coins!

Barbara

Barbara
03-02-2005, 07:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I'd like to know who's going...I'll be at the Searing booth. Cant miss me unless your using a cane with a red tip!! Look foward to it...15 days. <hr /></blockquote>

Heh heh heh...

And from the red fingertips you'll get from all the pistachios I'll have for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Barbara~~~Voodoo's beyond the nuts...

cueball1950
03-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Got my fingers crossed BIG STEVE. will be nice seeing everybody again....................mike

Rich R.
03-03-2005, 04:48 AM
Voodoo, we will be there and I think we can pick you out in the crowd. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

catscradle
03-03-2005, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> LS77,

I believe they close the tables at night and there's security walking around. If anything, you'd have to pay $1 a game on the bar boxes, and I believe that would be 4 quarters, but be prepared for the dollar coins!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

They leave the "pit" open all night (though I haven't stayed up all night to confirm that). However, they're playing money games on them.

catscradle
03-03-2005, 06:10 AM

FWIW, I'll be there and playing at least 1 match in the Senior's Amateur event. I'm the guy with the beard in the picture at this site my pic here. (http://www.s-c-ellis.com).

cheese_ball
03-03-2005, 06:52 AM
Hey Voodoo,

I'll be walking around the show visitng all of the booths (and shooting some stick of course).

ChuckR
03-03-2005, 07:59 AM
I think I'll just walk around and see if I can identify everyone by what I "think" they should look like based on the impression they have made on this site.

Pizza Bob
03-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Look for me in Mike Capone's booth. I'll be the handsome one....NOT!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Eric.
03-03-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm there.

Eric

Eric.
03-03-2005, 09:22 AM
The tables are open, both upstairs and down, after tourney play is over. Last year, they let you rent a table downstairs for sumthing like $10 from 11 PM to 6 AM. Also, you can pay by the game on one of the "practice" tables if you can find one unused.

Hey, you should fill us in on your "action". Everyone loves a good death match /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;Jimbo?

Rich R.
03-03-2005, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> FWIW, I'll be there and playing at least 1 match in the Senior's Amateur event. <hr /></blockquote>
My tournament experience lasted about 20 minutes last year.
I'm hoping to at least double that this year. I'm playing slower. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

landshark77
03-03-2005, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>
Hey, you should fill us in on your "action". Everyone loves a good death match /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;Jimbo? <hr /></blockquote>

Here's (http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=9430) the link....it starts a few pages in, yeah we hijacked a thread, LOL! See you there. Thanx guys on the table advice.

cheese_ball
03-03-2005, 12:04 PM
maybe you aren't supposed to be able to guess who I am... I have to keep my secret identity after all... A hard working professional (pro what?) by day, and a billiard super-star by night!

dg-in-centralpa
03-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Don't forget to wear your CCB pins. I'll have mine on.

DG - wifey and daughter will be coming down Friday

Chris Cass
03-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Hi Catscradle,

What a fine looking family you have there. Thanks for posting the pic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~good looking bunch our CCB familys are. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
03-03-2005, 05:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ChuckR:</font><hr> I think I'll just walk around and see if I can identify everyone by what I "think" they should look like based on the impression they have made on this site. <hr /></blockquote>

I have had the good fortune to meet a few of the posters here and without exception KNOWONE is ever what you would expect. But i'll tell ya. I can also say that to a person, they are people that i'd instantly connect with even if they were local. Just friends i haven't met yet /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.~~dreams of Valley Forge while practicing.....someday"

Rich R.
03-04-2005, 04:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Don't forget to wear your CCB pins. I'll have mine on.

DG - wifey and daughter will be coming down Friday <hr /></blockquote>
My wife and I will be wearing our CCB pins too.
We're very easy to find. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

catscradle
03-04-2005, 05:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Catscradle,

What a fine looking family you have there. Thanks for posting the pic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~good looking bunch our CCB familys are. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Why thank you Chris. I can only take credit for having the foresight to marry a good looking woman, fortunately the kids basically got her genes looks wise. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
BTW, she's a hell of a nice person too.

DickLeonard
03-04-2005, 06:15 PM
What is the dates of Valley Forge.####

LJC_Cues
03-05-2005, 12:16 AM
They leave the "practice tables" open all night til 6am then close for 2hrs and open them back at 8am. Now if your a TAP member playing in the TAP tourney you can play in that designated area for free. I believe the leave them open til 4am not so sure on those. Otherwise you will have to wait your turn on the money "practice" tables.

Rich R.
03-05-2005, 05:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> What is the dates of Valley Forge.#### <hr /></blockquote>
March 17 through 20. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
03-05-2005, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LJC_Cues:</font><hr> They leave the "practice tables" open all night til 6am then close for 2hrs and open them back at 8am. Now if your a TAP member playing in the TAP tourney you can play in that designated area for free. I believe the leave them open til 4am not so sure on those. Otherwise you will have to wait your turn on the money "practice" tables. <hr /></blockquote>

Does anyone know a good trick on insuring you get a "practice table" without having to wait??

Voodoo Daddy
03-05-2005, 10:04 AM
March 17 thru the 20

Stretch
03-05-2005, 02:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LJC_Cues:</font><hr> They leave the "practice tables" open all night til 6am then close for 2hrs and open them back at 8am. Now if your a TAP member playing in the TAP tourney you can play in that designated area for free. I believe the leave them open til 4am not so sure on those. Otherwise you will have to wait your turn on the money "practice" tables. <hr /></blockquote>

Does anyone know a good trick on insuring you get a "practice table" without having to wait?? <hr /></blockquote>

Just yell "who wants to play for a hundred bucks!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

landshark77
03-05-2005, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LJC_Cues:</font><hr> They leave the "practice tables" open all night til 6am then close for 2hrs and open them back at 8am. Now if your a TAP member playing in the TAP tourney you can play in that designated area for free. I believe the leave them open til 4am not so sure on those. Otherwise you will have to wait your turn on the money "practice" tables. <hr /></blockquote>

Does anyone know a good trick on insuring you get a "practice table" without having to wait?? <hr /></blockquote>

Just yell "who wants to play for a hundred bucks!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>

No, no, I already have the games lined up....just trying to figure out my options as far as a place to play them. If I have to fight for a "practice table" I will just go to the PH.

catscradle
03-05-2005, 04:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LJC_Cues:</font><hr> They leave the "practice tables" open all night til 6am then close for 2hrs and open them back at 8am. Now if your a TAP member playing in the TAP tourney you can play in that designated area for free. I believe the leave them open til 4am not so sure on those. Otherwise you will have to wait your turn on the money "practice" tables. <hr /></blockquote>

Just yell "who wants to play for a hundred bucks!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>

No, no, I already have the games lined up....just trying to figure out my options as far as a place to play them. If I have to fight for a "practice table" I will just go to the PH. <hr /></blockquote>

The thought just occurred to me if you're choosing between the practice tables and a regular pool hall ... are you aware that the practice tables are 7 footers? Does your opponent know this?

landshark77
03-05-2005, 06:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LJC_Cues:</font><hr> They leave the "practice tables" open all night til 6am then close for 2hrs and open them back at 8am. Now if your a TAP member playing in the TAP tourney you can play in that designated area for free. I believe the leave them open til 4am not so sure on those. Otherwise you will have to wait your turn on the money "practice" tables. <hr /></blockquote>

No, no, I already have the games lined up....just trying to figure out my options as far as a place to play them. If I have to fight for a "practice table" I will just go to the PH. <hr /></blockquote>

The thought just occurred to me if you're choosing between the practice tables and a regular pool hall ... are you aware that the practice tables are 7 footers? Does your opponent know this?
<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah.