PDA

View Full Version : JPNEWT News - State Championships!

Barbara
03-03-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm so excited!! I just got the word tonight from Bill and Billie's CueSports in Arnold, MD that they want to have the JPNEWT tour for the Maryland State Women's 9-Ball Championships! WOOHOO BABY!! Thanks Rick M! The event will be $2000 added with a WPBA US Open Qualifier. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif It will be held on September 10th/11th. I am stoked as I've heard this room is great for serious players and events! (I just hope that "Hurricane Haywood" comes out to play with the "new blood" in the tour. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

But before that, the NJ State Women's event will be held on July 16th/17th and will be at Herbert's Billiards in Secaucus, NJ. The amount is still TBD, but I'm sure the ladies won't be disappointed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And for the NY State event, Michelle's Billiards in Syracuse NY is hosting a $2000, 2(!) WPBA US Open Qualifier event!! They have held numerous Joss Tour events in the past and I am so looking forward to seeing their new room! I loved their last room, but Michelle assures me I'll love this one even more!

So does anyone out there in PA know a RO that won't faint on a $3000 event? (total costs, no hidden fees /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif) It's got to be Quaker thing - even for a room owner.

Barbara~~~I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-04-2005, 06:40 AM
Congratulations. This is due to the demise of CAT ? I imagine you will get a great turnout, broad and deep.

PQQLK9
03-04-2005, 06:52 AM
turnout of broads /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
03-04-2005, 07:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Congratulations. This is due to the demise of CAT ? I imagine you will get a great turnout, broad and deep. <hr /></blockquote>

Why yes, Wally! I'm hoping for a huge turnout! WPBA Touring Pros are invited!

Barbara

MrLucky
03-04-2005, 07:57 AM
<font color="red"> </font color> Good Luck with your event! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cuechick
03-04-2005, 09:06 AM
hey can you PM the info when you have it? I might try and get up there... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
03-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Way to go,Barb!
Ya know, Bill&amp;Billies have always been a great supporter of the regional tours-I can't think of one time they did not add anything less than 1000-how strong is that?
Those 250 added by other poolrooms ,well, what can I say!
Im glad we're going to Michelles-woo-hoo!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif