PDA

View Full Version : Fat Kid Gets Hit With Paint Balls

DebraLiStarr
03-03-2005, 06:26 PM
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!!!!

Fat Kid Gets Hit With Paint Balls (http://www.zippyvideos.com/11479136040834.html)

LARRY_BOY
03-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Colinbine? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SecaucusFats
03-04-2005, 11:00 AM
When paint ball guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have paint ball guns. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PQQLK9
03-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I rated the video a Zero (0). I have been trying hard to find some humor in that video but I cannot. I didn't even think the kid was that fat.

LARRY_BOY
03-04-2005, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I rated the video a Zero (0). I have been trying hard to find some humor in that video but I cannot. I didn't even think the kid was that fat. <hr /></blockquote>

I too found no humor in the video even though the kid is fat....

SpiderMan
03-04-2005, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I rated the video a Zero (0). I have been trying hard to find some humor in that video but I cannot. I didn't even think the kid was that fat. <hr /></blockquote>

I too found no humor in the video even though the kid is fat....
<hr /></blockquote>

I was mildly amused, and thought the kid was chubby ..... the foot-tapping move was pretty cool.

SpiderMan

nAz
03-04-2005, 01:23 PM
bwahahahaa sorry folks but i found that pretty entertaining, i must have watched it five times already /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MosconiJr
03-04-2005, 01:32 PM
I thought it was funny as hell. Especially the higher his voice got as he cursed. And I too found the foot tapping quite amusing.

MosconiJr

LARRY_BOY
03-04-2005, 02:11 PM
There's a movie out you might want to see if you thought this was funny.......it's called Shindlers List. Same plot bullys taking advantage of vulnerable people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PQQLK9
03-04-2005, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> There's a movie out you might want to see if you thought this was funny.......it's called Shindlers List. Same plot bullys taking advantage of vulnerable people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Also "Passion of the Christ"

9 Ball Girl
03-04-2005, 02:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> There's a movie out you might want to see if you thought this was funny.......it's called Shindlers List. Same plot bullys taking advantage of vulnerable people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Also "Passion of the Christ" <hr /></blockquote>and Revenge of the Nerds

Wendy~~~couldn't resist

SpiderMan
03-04-2005, 02:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> There's a movie out you might want to see if you thought this was funny.......it's called Shindlers List. Same plot bullys taking advantage of vulnerable people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Also "Passion of the Christ" <hr /></blockquote>and Revenge of the Nerds

Wendy~~~couldn't resist <hr /></blockquote>

Hey, I'm a nerd!

SpiderMan

SpiderMan
03-04-2005, 02:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> There's a movie out you might want to see if you thought this was funny.......it's called Shindlers List. Same plot bullys taking advantage of vulnerable people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Also "Passion of the Christ" <hr /></blockquote>

That movie spawned the funniest video clip I'd seen in a while: http://www.jesus-action-figure.com

"Jesus Christ Action-Figure Play Set" "With Walk-on-Water Action" "All the Passion of Mel Gibson's Character, with none of the Hassle"

SpiderMan

PQQLK9
03-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Post deleted by PQQLK9

DebraLiStarr
03-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Those were sick PQQLK9. What a buzzkill. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cueless Joey
03-04-2005, 06:59 PM
I refuse to watch any beheading videos.
Good thing the site wasn't masked into something.

DebraLiStarr
03-05-2005, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I refuse to watch any beheading videos.
Good thing the site wasn't masked into something. <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't watch them, but the titles were enough for me to question why anyone would post something like that. He deleted the post and then his response to me afterwards, so no harm done. It was just a giant buzzkill to the thread, which I started because I thought it was funny.

PQQLK9
03-05-2005, 06:37 AM
It was sick and I reacted to this post
http://www.jesus-action-figure.com/ which I also thought was sick.
love and peace
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif