PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Pool

SplinterHands
03-04-2005, 07:50 AM
I was playing in a tournament last night and this guy I was talking to told me about a virus he got. My initial thought was, uh oh, I should've updated my Nortan Anti-Virus. No, he was talking about the flu that's going around. So I cover my drink and politely move my seat. Anyway, I'm watching this guy play a match and at one point he gets ball in hand. As he's holding the ball with his right hand, he coughs and covers his mouth with...his right hand. Then I have to play him and I ended up winning (handshake). Handwashing, Handwashing! This game can be dirty, literally. Going to the poolhall sick is almost as bad as second hand smoke!

MrLucky
03-04-2005, 08:16 AM
You seem to write about anything! this is something that happens whenever you step out of the door! no matter where you go or who you encounter! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif are you bored?

Deeman2
03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Splinterhands,

Well, from your picture, I see, like me, you have built up your physical stature in a manner to allow you plenty of wiggle room in the body weight department should you become infected by these sick players. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman

SplinterHands
03-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Maybe I am bored, Mr. Lucky. I guess I should be practicing instead of writing about my silly adventures. Deeman, that isn't me in the picture. I placed it there as a decoy in case someone comes looking for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrLucky
03-04-2005, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> Maybe I am bored, Mr. Lucky. I guess I should be practicing instead of writing about my silly adventures. Deeman, that isn't me in the picture. I placed it there as a decoy in case someone comes looking for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> <font color="red">LOL! if that was your pic I would say exercise and forget the practicing ! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thepoolnerd
03-04-2005, 04:41 PM
That's not him in the picture. He's a hell of alot fatter than that.

FauxKing
03-10-2005, 02:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> Handwashing, Handwashing!<hr /></blockquote>Ya know ... they do have medications for people like you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GeraldG
03-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Nothing for me to do here...everything's already been said.

lord_shar
03-10-2005, 02:43 PM
OK, I'm having my fiancee pick up some hand-sanitizer (purell comes to mind) to leave in my Porper cue case.