PDA

View Full Version : THANKS to ALL/POOL ROOM PICS

BritzSticks
03-04-2005, 05:16 PM
HI Folks..:)..Several Months ago, I found you fine people on this board and MANY of you have helped me out a LOT. I Asked for Feedback when buying my table, and ended up with a 9' GOLD CROWN IV, Which I LOVE. I asked for advice on Breaking Cues, and Now use a GULASSY "SLEDGHAMMER" and Couldn't be Happier with this CLUB! This all Started when I was in the beginning stages of having a Poolroom Addition built onto my house. Well..That project has just been completed recently and I have MANY Pictures to share if anyone has any interest. The Easiest way to show you is to give you the URL to ONE of the pictures. If you're Bored and have noting better to do, you can replace the Number "552" with any number between 550-636, to see other Pictures from my Poolroom Collection. ALSO the numbers 640-646 will show you 7 General pictues of the overall Room. You Would have to copy and paste the following URL into your Browser and changed the number manualy, if you Know what I mean, to see the other pictures. The numbers between 550-636 will show you all kinds of pictures of my personal collection..some more interesting than others. The ENTIRE Poolroom where ALL the pictures were taken, WAS the BACKYARD Last Summer!..:)..I like it a LOT More Now..AND I don't have to Mow it!..:)...Here's the URL...Hope You're All doin' Great and Thanks Again Everyone!...Nick..:) http://home.comcast.net/~Britzy/campics/pic552.jpg

PQQLK9
03-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Very nice, thanks for sharing. I'll be over to play. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ChuckR
03-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. I envy you and your design ability. I wondered if you wear the robe after someone beats the pants off of you??? ChuckR

SPetty
03-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Nice. Man, you sure have a lot of balls.

I like cats, but you really need to find a different room to feed those adorable kitties. Don't want the cats spending too much time in your pool room!

You've got lots of fun stuff, and although I covet a lot of it, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to dust it!

How long did it take you to collect all that?

DickLeonard
03-05-2005, 04:17 PM
SPetty I wouldn't have cats in a poolroom unless the table is always covered. I saw a home video of someone trying to catch a robber and discovered that the cats walked all over the eating tables etc.####

monkeydude20
03-06-2005, 10:14 AM
ya I constantly have to throw my cat off the pool table. He's always getting hair on it. It gets really old really quick.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cdoo932
03-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Nice room.Heres mine.
http://community.webshots.com/album/250122488NabqRx
Steve