PDA

View Full Version : Real interesting....

Vagabond
03-07-2005, 05:22 AM
There is no thread, in the first page, on WPBA`s pro event that concluded last evening.It seems the interest of this board is on some thing else.very interesting!!!
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
03-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Vagabond,
When ya coming to Sactown?

Yeah.. this board isn't one for news/comments on the WPBA tournaments.

I don't think CCB has ever been a 'spot' on the internet for 'news'. And, a lot of the posters here frequent "AZ" and "Inside Pool" for the latest news/pics/brackets/final results, on tournaments.

landshark77
03-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I've tried to get threads going here about the WPBA tourneys in the past, but they all get toppled over. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nostroke
03-07-2005, 03:40 PM
well here is something about Michigan City.I couldnt even buy a ticket for the final day. Couldnt get a guest pass cause they were cracking down and there were no Sunday tickets available. They were sold out when i tried to buy them on Thursday- may have been gone on Wednesday i dont know. Anyway IM booked for Vegas and San D already but after that ill have to decide. Ill be damned if im gonna wind up whistling to myself on Sunday again.

Vagabond
03-08-2005, 05:18 AM
Hi Tom in Cincy( SactownTom),
If u give me 11-5 and breaks,I may come there.Just kidding,u know that I do not want to play for money.I never been to Bay area, even though I wanted to.I only went up to Reno few times.In the first week of April I will be in LasVegas for BCA`s Billiards Trade show.Cheers
Vagabond

Vagabond
03-08-2005, 05:22 AM
Hi No stroke,
It is a shame that such a supporter/patron/frequent customer to WPBA events like u ,treated that way.PegLedman should have made special arrangements for u.Good Luck for the next one.
Vagabond

9 Ball Girl
03-08-2005, 08:52 AM
You know something? In looking at highlights of this last WPBA tournament, I think that Tiffany Nelson kind of looks like Chelsea Clinton--and that's not an insult! I think that they both have great smiles.

nAz
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> There is no thread, in the first page, on WPBA`s pro event that concluded last evening.It seems the interest of this board is on some thing else.very interesting!!!
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

My friend Vagabond how are you doing sir?
hope top see you at VF! BTW what is the "WPBA" anyways? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif