PDA

View Full Version : PettyPoint Expo March 19th

Deeman2
03-07-2005, 01:52 PM
The PettyPoint Expo is fast approaching. I would like to know who is going to make it as I am preparing some PettyPoint currency for the event. If any of you that are coming would like to e-mail me a picture of you, your cue or any related item, I'll try to incorporate it into some of the graphics.

Spiderman already has a poster made. Also, doing a more final list will give Leroy fair warning of how many pool nuts to expect and allow time for planning his necessary repair countermeasures.

From my side, I, along with Molasses Tony will be there. I have heard a few others (I think ceebee, spiderman, etc.) but just wanted to get a better idea of the group.

I will be domstrating the "Texas, miscue/double hit for position shot" that I have been seeing a lot of lately. Spiderman and I will do a "lag for first tomale" and Deewoman will be riding her horse at a safe distance (about 20 miles away). I have a new laser bank kit I may unveil there as well. I am thinking of making a "I got busted and broke at PettyPoint" T-shirt if all goes well.

Deeman

9 Ball Girl
03-07-2005, 02:14 PM
I'll be there in spirit. Just tell Spiderman to save some chili for me!

Wendy<---one day...

Chris Cass
03-07-2005, 04:29 PM
OOOOOO,

Who makes the chili?

C.C.~~would that be Marty???

9 Ball Girl
03-07-2005, 06:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>Would that be Marty?<hr /></blockquote> Yup! I believe Marty is the chili maker here.

Deeman2
03-08-2005, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> OOOOOO,

Who makes the chili?

C.C.~~would that be Marty??? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Both SPetty and Spiderman make chili! We fight for either one.

NBG, put chili on a couple of tamales, a little slaw on a hot sausage and add a few chips, you will never go back to NYC! Also beware, most of these young guys are single and worship you from afar!!!

Chris, never take your eyes off the tomales, they dissappear quite quickly now that SPetty has let the cat out of the bag. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

Deeman
would love to see both of you at PettyPoint....

SpiderMan
03-08-2005, 08:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> OOOOOO,

Who makes the chili?

C.C.~~would that be Marty??? <hr /></blockquote>

That's me Chris, I love to cook and I've worked on my chili recipe for years. The best stuff is made with tomatoes that I grow and home-can. Maybe you can sample it sometime?

SpiderMan

ceebee
03-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Count me in DeeMan... I'm preparing my gear for the trip today. All I gotta do is find some time to practice a little before appearing.

P.S. The schedule says I will not arrive empty handed..... Yabba Dabba Doo

Deeman2
03-08-2005, 08:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> Count me in DeeMan... I'm preparing my gear for the trip today. All I gotta do is find some time to practice a little before appearing. <font color="blue"> I'll bring my one pocket game. </font color>

P.S. The schedule says I will not arrive empty handed..... Yabba Dabba Doo <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">Alright! I let some of the guys in one of my weekly tournaments have a peek at the pre-publication copy. They were nuts over it so I may have to become a distributor for you....Look forward to seeing you. </font color>

Deeman

Cane
03-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Deeman

I'm about 99% sure I'll be there... that's assuming Billie doesn't kill me getting things move into the new house. She's already dropped a range on my leg! As long as she keeps the damage below the neck, we'll be there.

later,
Bob

9 Ball Girl
03-08-2005, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>you will never go back to NYC! Also beware, most of these young guys are single and worship you from afar!!!<hr /></blockquote>That's it! My late New Year's resolution is to make it out to the Best Little Poolhouse in Texas before this year is over--even if it's for a long weekend! SPetty said it's ok to bring nAzareth with me. Texas will never be the same! LOL

ryushen21
03-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Deeman,

Count me in too. I'll have to double check on a few things but i should be able to make the big Expo and the PettyPoint Expo. If not, there's always next year for Valley Forge. I'm checking on Shin's availability and may have to make a trip to the airport to pick him up. But we'll see how that goes. IF he can't make it i may have another guy that i can bring but he speaks little english. Nonetheless it will be a lot of fun.

Wally_in_Cincy
03-08-2005, 09:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> ...SPetty said it's ok to bring nAzareth with me. Texas will never be the same! LOL <hr /></blockquote>

I can see it now. 9 Ball Girl speaks....

"So, is that like a horse or somethin'?"

nAz speaks...

"I need to zip down to the deli for a Snapple. It's how far? 60 miles? Whatsa matta you people?"

the simple life /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PoolFool
03-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Deeman,
I will be there with two friends. I also have a couple of new products to demo in hopes of getting some financial backing out of you. I have already sold out of the anti-deflection blinky rings.

PoolFool

SPetty
03-08-2005, 11:49 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Okay, so it's:

Deeman (+1)
Spiderman
ryushen21 (+1) &lt;-- and he's bringing beer this time!
PoolFool (+2)
ceebee
Cane (+1)
9 Ball Girl (+1 /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif) &lt;-- in spirit only /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think Sid_Vicious is coming, but I don't remember getting a solid confirmation from him. I hope he comes and brings Jim with him.

UTAddb won't make it again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

poolturtle didn't answer the PM I sent him.

I've invited two others to help fill out the field, but haven't heard back from either of them yet.

We've also got some folks bringing some things like new racks and new books and stuff! I'm sure looking forward to it!

BTW - here's the official PettyPoint Pool Hall logo:
http://www.pettypoint.com/poolhall/PPPHlogoSmall.jpg

Deeman2
03-08-2005, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Okay, so it's:

Deeman (+1) <font color="blue"> Deewoman (+1) will be on horseback at Wills Point until later in the day. See NBG could have asked about the horse as Wally predicted! My (+) will be Tony (now Dances with Schon)...</font color>

Spiderman <font color="blue"> with Chili? </font color>
ryushen21 (+1) &lt;-- and he's bringing beer this time! <font color="blue"> Freshly dazeled by the VF Expo and with Shin in tow (maybe)... </font color>
PoolFool (+2) <font color="blue"> NO flashing lights this time? But I am looking at a photo of him and Alison Fisher right now! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif</font color>
ceebee <font color="blue"> I smell one pocket </font color>
Cane (+1) <font color="blue"> will limp in on his good leg if Mrs. Cane doesn't kill him... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color>
9 Ball Girl (+1 /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif) &lt;-- in spirit only /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="blue"> We will add her to the photos /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

I think Sid_Vicious is coming, but I don't remember getting a solid confirmation from him. I hope he comes and brings Jim with him. <font color="blue"> Sid, you can't miss this one big boy. </font color>

UTAddb won't make it again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <font color="blue">What a turkey???j/k </font color>

poolturtle didn't answer the PM I sent him. <font color="blue">I smell fear... </font color>

I've invited two others to help fill out the field, but haven't heard back from either of them yet. <font color="blue">No F/L? </font color>

We've also got some folks bringing some things like new racks and new books and stuff! I'm sure looking forward to it! <font color="blue"> Me too! </font color>

Deeman

<hr /></blockquote>

Cane
03-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Deeman,

Billie (aka Mrs. Cane) hasn't dropped any appliance on me for over a week now, and promise not to between now and the 19th. She did, however, buy me a new compound mitre saw last night and took me to Lowes to look at crown molding... so, I'll be there, maybe minus a digit or two, but I'll be there!

Later,

Bob

cueball1950
03-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Hopefully wendy, some day maybe i can wrangle an invite to see that place all are talking about/...........mike

Chris Cass
03-08-2005, 10:52 PM
You bet your boots I'd love to try some the next time we meet. Course, it may not be in Texas. lol

Hi Spiderman,

I remember now. Long ago I think I recall you entering some cookoff contests or something of that nature at a fair or something? I could be wrong as I don't have too much to work with up stairs. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~loves a good chili. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
03-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Hi Deeman,

You'll never guess what I had for dinner tonight earlier? LOL Tomales.

Regards,

C.C.

ryushen21
03-08-2005, 11:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>

ryushen21 (+1) &lt;-- and he's bringing beer this time!
<hr /></blockquote>

Damn right! I'll probably be staying the night as well. If there ain't a bed i'll sleep on the floor. And if i have enough money left, i may bring other tasty beverages as well. hehe.

Sid_Vicious
03-09-2005, 06:27 AM
"I think Sid_Vicious is coming, but I don't remember getting a solid confirmation from him. I hope he comes and brings Jim with him. Sid, you can't miss this one big boy."

You promise me another grandioso margarita? Oh hell, ain't nuthin' that could come between me and my coming besides a naked lady delivering a Fedex delivery, in which case I'd be 5 minutes late ;-)

I'm there at noon unless I get an earlier invite. Jim may have to work, hope not though. He has a ball when he get to come!!!sid

Eric.
03-09-2005, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I love to cook and I've worked on my chili recipe for years. The best stuff is made with tomatoes that I grow and home-can. Maybe you can sample it sometime?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Spidey,

I've got a pretty good Chili recipe myself(shameless brag /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). I won't tell all my secrets, but instead of using 'chop meat', I grind up some NY Strip steaks. I'd be willing to put my recipe to the test /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric

SPetty
03-09-2005, 12:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I love to cook and I've worked on my chili recipe for years. The best stuff is made with tomatoes that I grow and home-can.<hr /></blockquote>I've got a pretty good Chili recipe myself (shameless brag /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). I'd be willing to put my recipe to the test /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif<hr /></blockquote>Okay, this is looking like we're going to have to have a PettyPoint Chili CookOff and Tamale Rolling and Pool Playing Weekend!

Hey Spidey, when is the best time for those home grown tomatoes?

P.S. I know how to make authentic Texas chili, and I got a score of 110 (extra credit for bringing a bowl of chili to the teacher) on a chili research paper in college. So I'll win.

Deeman2
03-09-2005, 01:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Okay, this is looking like we're going to have to have a PettyPoint Chili CookOff and Tamale Rolling and Pool Playing Weekend!
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Folks,

Don't make me bring my Memphis Sweet Chili out! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman </font color>

9 Ball Girl
03-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Can any of your chilis be bottled and shipped to Brooklyn, NY??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wendy&lt;---salivating.../ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SPetty
03-09-2005, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Can any of your chilis be bottled and shipped to Brooklyn, NY??? <hr /></blockquote>Nope, ain't possible. Can't do it. You'll have to bring nAz down on the same plane that Eric.'s coming down on. I'll pick all y'all up at the airport... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric.
03-09-2005, 03:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I love to cook and I've worked on my chili recipe for years. The best stuff is made with tomatoes that I grow and home-can.<hr /></blockquote>I've got a pretty good Chili recipe myself (shameless brag /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). I'd be willing to put my recipe to the test /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif<hr /></blockquote>Okay, this is looking like we're going to have to have a PettyPoint Chili CookOff and Tamale Rolling and Pool Playing Weekend!

Hey Spidey, when is the best time for those home grown tomatoes?

P.S. I know how to make authentic Texas chili, and I got a score of 110 (extra credit for bringing a bowl of chili to the teacher) on a chili research paper in college. So I'll win.
<hr /></blockquote>

All I can say is...YOU'VE GOT ACTION! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric

Eric.
03-09-2005, 03:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> You'll have to bring nAz down on the same plane that Eric.'s coming down on. I'll pick all y'all up at the airport... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I wish I could be there, can I get a raincheck?

Eric &gt;"all Y'all...." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
03-10-2005, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> You'll have to bring nAz down on the same plane that Eric.'s coming down on. I'll pick all y'all up at the airport... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>I wish I could be there, can I get a raincheck?

Eric &gt;"all Y'all...." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Lemme get this straight... You're "sending your regrets" that you can't make it to the PettyPoint Chili CookOff and Tamale Rolling and Pool Playing Weekend when we haven't even set a date for it yet?

Man, talk about getting dissed!

Spetty &gt;"all Y'all...." I did it for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And make sure y'all bring that Lipsky fellow too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SpiderMan
03-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Yes, I got my first recipe from someone who was an experienced contestant, and took second the first time I cooked it. I've improved the recipe for about 10 years now, and think it's the best.

Of course, chili is very subjective, everyone doesn't like the same thing.

SpiderMan

Eric.
03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I wish I could be there, can I get a raincheck?

Eric &gt;"all Y'all...." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Lemme get this straight... You're "sending your regrets" that you can't make it to the PettyPoint Chili CookOff and Tamale Rolling and Pool Playing Weekend when we haven't even set a date for it yet?

Man, talk about getting dissed!

Spetty &gt;"all Y'all...." I did it for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And make sure y'all bring that Lipsky fellow too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I thought the whole shebang was going down on March 19th. Isn't all this part of the PPPH Expo next weekend? If not, hell, lemme book a flight! I'll grab Lipsky too (if he wants to go) but I get to buy him in the calcutta /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric

SPetty
03-10-2005, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> I thought the whole shebang was going down on March 19th. Isn't all this part of the PPPH Expo next weekend? If not, hell, lemme book a flight! I'll grab Lipsky too (if he wants to go) but I get to buy him in the calcutta /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh, I get the misunderstanding now. No, the 19th is the PettyPoint Super Billiards Expo! Some other weekend (we'll have to figure out when - sometime this spring?) is the PettyPoint Chili Cookoff and Tamale Eating and Pool Playing Weekend!

Now we've got to start booking some judges... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
03-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Wow, Spetty, the events at PettyPoint grow every time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Barbara
03-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Now we've got to start booking some judges... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'm up for that!

Barbara

ras314
03-10-2005, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Okay, this is looking like we're going to have to have a PettyPoint Chili CookOff and Tamale Rolling and Pool Playing Weekend!
<hr /></blockquote>
Is it required to actually make the chili oneself? Can't make the 19'th but possibly the spring great chili expo might fit the schedule. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You Texans really ought to try some New Mexico chili. There are three varitys; mild, warm, and native that come in either red or green. The warm is about all I can handle, not being a native and somewhat of a wimp. Don't think it has any tomatoes in it.

Deeman2
03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Of course, chili is very subjective, everyone doesn't like the same thing. SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Yep, witness what they call Barbeque in Texas. Have briscuit will travel? I have to say, your chili is great. I have gotten rave reviews at work for mine but come to think of it, they were all my employees who said it was great! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

Deeman
ain't no bad food at PettyPoint.

9 Ball Girl
03-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Do "y'all" put kidney beans in your chilis?

SPetty
03-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Wow, this is getting interesting...

Chili represented so far:

Spiderman's Chili
Eric.'s NY Strip Chili
SPetty's Texas Chili
Deeman2's Memphis Sweet Chili
ras314's New Mexico Chili

Who's bringing the Cincinnati Skyline Chili? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
What about the Viva Las Vegas Chili? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Arizona Saguaro Chili? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Can't forget that California Vegan Chili... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(We're gonna need a lot of cold beer!)

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman2
03-10-2005, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Do "y'all" put kidney beans in your chilis? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I don't. I think of that as bean soup although if it is good, I overlook the beans./ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman

Wally_in_Cincy
03-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Who's bringing the Cincinnati Skyline Chili?
<hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Maybe for a hoot. Even though I love the stuff it might not fit in quite right /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally &lt;~~ wary of wine snobs, beer snobs, and chili snobs, you can put ground meat and beans in my chili and I will not turn my nose up at it /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Voodoo Daddy
03-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Although I vowed NEVER to step foot in Tx again after my last visit, I may just to enter my "Miami Multi-cultural half Dixie/half Caribbean Chili"...more to come /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ryushen21
03-10-2005, 03:15 PM
I didn't wanna get involved in the Chili/Tamale aspect but now i think i will. I have a recipe that was given to me by a good friend that i made a few adjustments to. It's got a little bit of a Mexican twist to it but man is it tasty.

I'll also go in on the tamales too. My friend has a great recipe and also said that she will teach me how to make dessert tamales. that's right, they're not just for lunch anymore.

And i'll bring beer to this one too!!

9 Ball Girl
03-10-2005, 03:24 PM
I can bring the inevitable yet surprisingly appetizing to some New Yawk Canned Chili! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
03-11-2005, 03:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Do "y'all" put kidney beans in your chilis? <hr /></blockquote>
I'm not from Texas, but I know you don't put beans in REAL chili. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sid_Vicious
03-11-2005, 05:44 AM
"I'm not from Texas, but I know you don't put beans in REAL chili"

Gets my vote, no beans...sid

SpiderMan
03-11-2005, 07:46 AM
I saw Poolturtle last night, he wants to come but says he still hasn't received the map.

SpiderMan

Deeman2
03-11-2005, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Yes, I got my first recipe from someone who was an experienced contestant, and took second the first time I cooked it. I've improved the recipe for about 10 years now, and think it's the best. <font color="blue">If not, it's awful close to it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

Of course, chili is very subjective, everyone doesn't like the same thing. <font color="blue">True but everyone likes good chili...

I sent you a picture of my label. Let me know if you need a Spiderman Chili label. </font color>

Deeman

<hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan
03-11-2005, 11:12 AM
The chili discussions have taken on a life of their own .... is the chili cookoff to be a separate event, or is it all next weekend and Voodoo, 9BG, etc, are coming on short notice?

SpiderMan

SPetty
03-11-2005, 11:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>...a picture of my label<hr /></blockquote> http://www.pettypoint.com/pics/deechili.gif

SPetty
03-11-2005, 11:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> The chili discussions have taken on a life of their own .... is the chili cookoff to be a separate event, or is it all next weekend and Voodoo, 9BG, etc, are coming on short notice?<hr /></blockquote>As mentioned before, the 19th is the PettyPoint Super Billiards Expo! Some other weekend (we'll have to figure out when - sometime this spring?) is the PettyPoint Chili Cookoff and Tamale Eating and Pool Playing Weekend!

And, BTW, poolturtle never answered the PM I sent him.

Wally_in_Cincy
03-11-2005, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>poolturtle never answered the PM I sent him.
<hr /></blockquote>

he has trouble coming out of his shell

Wally_in_Cincy
03-11-2005, 11:34 AM
i thought it was beale street

Deeman2
03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr><hr /></blockquote>As mentioned before, the 19th is the PettyPoint Super Billiards Expo! Some other weekend (we'll have to figure out when - sometime this spring?) is the PettyPoint Chili Cookoff and Tamale Eating and Pool Playing Weekend!<font color="blue">Thanks for clearing this up. The rattlesnake meat needs to be fresh and all I have now is frozen. I'll got hunting as soon as a date is set.
</font color>
And, BTW, poolturtle never answered the PM I sent him. <font color="blue"> I still smell fear... </font color>

Deeman
thanks for posting my label...

<hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
03-11-2005, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> i thought it was beale street <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Wally,

It is but anyone who grew up in Memfis (sp?) can't spell anyway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

poolturtle
03-11-2005, 02:16 PM
I plan on being there. I'm always up for good chili! Anyway, haven't been able to get to a computer all week. That's the only reason I didn't reply SPetty. Sorry for the delay. I sent you a pm about it.

poolturtle
03-11-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And, BTW, poolturtle never answered the PM I sent him. <font color="blue"> I still smell fear...
</font color> <font color="red"> You're only smelling yourself.
</font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif<hr /></blockquote>

No fear here. Just lack of time to check the posts.

Deeman2
03-14-2005, 06:38 AM
Tori will now be coming with me. She cancelled her trailride so she could watch us play and see all the people at the Expo.

Deeman