PDA

View Full Version : AZB Meeting at 7:00 at Radisson Bar, CCBrs Welcome

Bob
03-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Hi All!

The group from AZB are going to meet at The Radisson Bar, (I think called the Blue Grotto) at 7:00 PM on Saturday night. All CCBrs Welcome to come and enjoy! Please let me know if you are going to come so that I have an idea of how many to get seating for.

Really looking forward to meeting a lot of you and seeing old friends.

Eydie

nAz
03-08-2005, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob:</font><hr> Hi All!

The group from AZB are going to meet at The Radisson Bar, (I think called the Blue Grotto) at 7:00 PM on Saturday night. All CCBrs Welcome to come and enjoy! Please let me know if you are going to come so that I have an idea of how many to get seating for.

Really looking forward to meeting a lot of you and seeing old friends.

Eydie <hr /></blockquote>

No way you guys are boring as hell.

J/K /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif not sure if I could make it but I would like to drop by and have a shot or two with your group.If I can make it please have everyone wear a pink shirt so I can identify AZ members /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Popcorn
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Their all the same guys.

nAz
03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Hey Popcorn, ya i figure most of them are, I see the same names at their forums. BTW are you coming down?

JDB
03-08-2005, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> ...I see the same names at their forums.<hr /></blockquote>
Sometimes the name changes with the forum; however, the writing style generally stays the same.