PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Hard Times

06-01-2002, 02:09 PM
Im going to attend the Reno tourney. Does any one recommend the following one pkt/9-ball tournament in Sacramento the weekend after. How is the facility, the equipment and quality of players. After all this 9 ball Im dying to see some one pocket action.

Troy
06-01-2002, 03:16 PM
You will NOT be disappointed. There are usually some excellent 1-Pocket players at the Jamboree.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: keone:</font><hr> Im going to attend the Reno tourney. Does any one recommend the following one pkt/9-ball tournament in Sacramento the weekend after. How is the facility, the equipment and quality of players. After all this 9 ball Im dying to see some one pocket action. <hr></blockquote>

cheesemouse
06-01-2002, 05:13 PM
keone,
The Hardtimes in Sacramento is a great pool hall,it is a classic that goes back many many years. They have a back room w/theater seating where all the feature matches are played. If you can put it on your schedule don't pass the opportunity. I haven't seen it for some years but I'm sure they have only impoved it. It is one of the action spots of California. I've played many hours in that backroom and it is a pool players delight.

06-03-2002, 12:48 PM
Ditto, you will NOT be disappointed.
QS