PDA

View Full Version : building your own pool table. popular mechanics.

christopheradams
03-10-2005, 01:17 AM
I came across this on ebay. I almost bought it but decided not to since I wouldn't have the time to actually build a pool table anyway. I figured I would let everyone here check it out and maybe someone will get it and give it a shot. Its says build a pool table for $107. With inflation thats like $500 now right /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
Heres the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4515589153&ssPage Name=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/1c/a3/06_1_b.JPG

highsea
03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
Hey, now that could come in handy if you want to service your Vega or fix your automatic washer too...

Lol, that table looks like a dandy. What is it, a 2-1/2 by 5? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

christopheradams
03-10-2005, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> Hey, now that could come in handy if you want to service your Vega or fix your automatic washer too...

Lol, that table looks like a dandy. What is it, a 2-1/2 by 5? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

No you forgot, its the deluxe model. Its a full 3 by 6 footer /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Troy
03-10-2005, 07:57 AM
How can FULL and 3x6 be in the same sentence ??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Even a bar box is 3.5x7...

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote christopheradams:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> Hey, now that could come in handy if you want to service your Vega or fix your automatic washer too...

Lol, that table looks like a dandy. What is it, a 2-1/2 by 5? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

No you forgot, its the deluxe model. Its a full 3 by 6 footer /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif. <hr /></blockquote>

christopheradams
03-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Someone should just buy this magazine, frame it, and put in their pool room. Very original. I have always wondered about building a pool table. I can just imagine how bad it would be though. Think kitchen table with stapled on rug with holes in the corner drilled with a door hole cutter. Would probably be better than the table I play on in the Bahama's /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif