PDA

View Full Version : Wimpy v. Puckett on TV Sat.

UTAddb
03-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Saturday, 3/12 1:00 PM Classic Pool:Lassiter vs. Puckett ESPNC
I won't even be around to watch it!

christopheradams
03-10-2005, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UTAddb:</font><hr> Saturday, 3/12 1:00 PM Classic Pool:Lassiter vs. Puckett ESPNC
I won't even be around to watch it! <hr /></blockquote>

I would love to see this! It's not playing in my area. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rich R.
03-10-2005, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UTAddb:</font><hr> Saturday, 3/12 1:00 PM Classic Pool:Lassiter vs. Puckett ESPNC
That is why the Pool Gods created VCR's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

christopheradams
03-10-2005, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote UTAddb:</font><hr> Saturday, 3/12 1:00 PM Classic Pool:Lassiter vs. Puckett ESPNC
That is why the Pool Gods created VCR's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

And thats why the Pool nerds invented Tivo /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

MrLucky
03-10-2005, 01:53 PM
I am most certainly looking forward to seeing some of the old time greats shoot each other! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FastJoey
03-11-2005, 12:46 AM
thanks for posting about the old classics.......they need more of them,i hope they play it in the Chicago area........

LJC_Cues
03-11-2005, 12:52 AM
This was on before espn 2 had a special on a while ago with a bunch of old matches! I think the played like 3 a day fora week or something like that!It is really great to watch!!! I think I will record it this time!

Rich R.
03-11-2005, 03:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FastJoey:</font><hr> thanks for posting about the old classics.......they need more of them,i hope they play it in the Chicago area........ <hr /></blockquote>
They have more scheduled, on ESPN Classic for next month. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
03-11-2005, 05:55 AM
It's been on before;fun to watch but all those
guys were well past their prime so don't judge
them by today's standards.