PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Predator/Pechauer cues

lord_shar
03-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Has anyone here used any of the J.Pechauer designed Predator cues?

http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/predator/predator_se_cues.htm

If so, how would you describe the hit quality and characteristics? Also, how well do they hold up over time?

Jay
03-12-2005, 11:49 AM
I havent played with one of the pechauer made predator cues but I do own a custom made pechauer with a predator shaft. The hit of the pechauer shaft is solid. The pechauer/predator combo is also solid but as always with the predator it takes a bit getting used to. Ive had the cue for a long time and the construction and work on the cue is nothing less than awesome. You wont be disappointed with owning a pechauer. I would still play with it if I didnt have my others.

MrLucky
03-12-2005, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jay:</font><hr> I havent played with one of the pechauer made predator cues but I do own a custom made pechauer with a predator shaft. The hit of the pechauer shaft is solid. <font color="red">Is it a Predator Shaft or Pechauer shaft I'm getting confused??? </font color>

The pechauer/predator combo is also solid but as always with the predator it takes a bit getting used to. Ive had the cue for a long time and the construction and work on the cue is nothing less than awesome. You wont be disappointed with owning a pechauer. I would still play with it if I didnt have my others. <hr /></blockquote>

Jay
03-14-2005, 08:07 AM
I was talking about the Pechauer shaft first then the predator

Pugh
03-24-2005, 07:01 PM
I have an SE2 and it plays awesome, although I am selling it and going to a custom. It is number 5 of 55, in excellent condition. Comes with z shaft and moori tip.

Picture is linked below.

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/attachments/pool%20cues%20004%2Ejpg

lord_shar
03-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi there,

I saw your reply post on azbilliards.com. After stewing over a 2nd cue for a few weeks, I also decided to go custom. I've already contacted a well known cue maker to construct a Szamboti style 8 pointer with lots of ebony, scrimmed ivory inlays, and his own personal touches.

The wait is gonna kill me... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif