PDA

View Full Version : Where to play in Cincy?

06-02-2002, 06:10 PM
I am going to be in the Cincinatti area all this week and thought I might get in a little practice. Anyone know of some decent rooms to play in? Thanks

Chris

Scott Lee
06-02-2002, 10:25 PM
Chris...Nice to hear from you! Haven't seen you here for a long time! THE place to place in Cincinnati is SnookerS!
Nice room with nice equipment. Also the local hangout for Tom from Cincy and Wally from the natti! Look them up!
SnookerS is just north of the beltway and just west of I-75.
Take exit 42 off of I-275 (Princeton Road) and go north about a mile or so. Snookers is on the left. Enjoy!

Scott Lee

Vagabond
06-02-2002, 10:33 PM
Hi Scott Lee,
I asked for directions and our cinci poster did not respond to my request.Thanks for posting the directions.I am flying to cincinatti next Sunday.
Vagabond

Wally_in_Cincy
06-03-2002, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Alvey:</font><hr> I am going to be in the Cincinatti area all this week and thought I might get in a little practice. Anyone know of some decent rooms to play in? Thanks

Chris <hr></blockquote>

Greetings Chris,

Where the heck have you been for the last year?

Scott's directions were good. For clarification, exit off I-275 to Ohio state route 747 North. It's about a mile west of I-75 north of Cincinnati. As you go north on 747, SnookerS is on the left just past the railroad track next to a Sunoco Gas station.

What day do you think you might come in? I have a 14.1 match Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. I'm going to lose this one badly.

06-03-2002, 02:37 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah, I haven't posted much lately but I like the new board layout. I am in the Cincy area right now. I am actually staying in covington. I will probably stop by Snookers tonight. Thanks again.
Chris