PDA

View Full Version : Kid in Movies?

SplinterHands
03-12-2005, 09:39 AM
I heard Kid Delicious is working with Hollywood producers about making movies. Anybody hear of this? Looks like his appearance on ESPN might make him a movie star.

kirk7665
03-13-2005, 01:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> I heard Kid Delicious is working with Hollywood producers about making movies. Anybody hear of this? Looks like his appearance on ESPN might make him a movie star. <hr /></blockquote>

The SI article gave him big exposure as far as Hollywood is concerned. He's been contacted about the possibility but I don't think he's working with anyone yet. Believe me, the SI article just scratched the surface of Danny and Co.'s exploits. If his story goes to book or screen, it will be one of the best tales ever documented.

To quote the great one himself: "I don't care who you are. That's some funny sh*t!!!"

Kirk

LARRY_BOY
03-14-2005, 06:56 AM
Subway would be a good sponsor for Kid........

Scott Lee
03-14-2005, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Subway would be a good sponsor for Kid........ <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, except that the other Subway guy WANTED to lose weight. Danny is perfectly satisfied being a 300 lb whale!
It doesn't appear to hurt his pool game...and he does LOVE to eat! Doubtful that Subway would be interested. Maybe McDonald's, as their food is often associated with being fat anyway! Maybe he can star in "Supersize ME 2"! LOL

Scott Lee

Deeman2
03-14-2005, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Subway would be a good sponsor for Kid........ <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, except that the other Subway guy WANTED to lose weight. Danny is perfectly satisfied being a 300 lb whale! <font color="blue"> Scott: And just want is wrong with being 300 lbs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>
It doesn't appear to hurt his pool game...and he does LOVE to eat! Doubtful that Subway would be interested. Maybe McDonald's, as their food is often associated with being fat anyway! Maybe he can star in "Supersize ME 2"! LOL

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

Scott Lee
03-14-2005, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> Scott: And just want is wrong with being 300 lbs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Dee...Absolutely nothin' when you're 6'5" (or whatever the heck you are! LOL)! But the Kid is only a couple inches taller than ME! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott