PDA

View Full Version : billiard tattoos--please post!!!

cheese_ball
03-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Do any of you have tattoos? What about billiard related tattoos? If you got 'em, PLEASE post them! It would be a HUGE help to me, and besides, what a fun way to show off your ink!

I'm doing an in depth character study in American sub-culture, more specifically on the culture related to billiards and the billiard halls. It is my goal, in this piece, to show the positive sides of this sub-culture. Your story/tattoo will only make it into the article with express written consent on your part. Please pm me if you are interested.

SplinterHands
03-14-2005, 05:13 PM
This is the closest thing I could find to billiard tattoos. There just doesn't seem to be any out there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
http://www.extremepumpkins.com/mooningpumpkin.html

rukiddingme
03-14-2005, 10:42 PM
did you spend some time doing photographic portraits at Chris's Billiards?
ruk

c.holtz009
03-15-2005, 07:59 AM
I have one, but no where to post it.

cheese_ball
03-15-2005, 09:09 AM
Gee, thanks S.H. .... not exactly what I had in mind!

cheese_ball
03-15-2005, 09:10 AM
RUK,

I have spent some time at Chris's, but have been fairly unsuccessfull in finding tattoos including 8 or 9 balls, pool cues, racks, anything billiard related. Any other ideas?

cheese_ball
03-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Can you take a digital picture of it? Will you send that picture along with a brief explanation of why/when you got your ink? Send it to my email address:

the_cheese@uberslacks.com

Karatemom
03-15-2005, 09:54 AM
I've got a new one that I had done last year. Don't have a pic of it yet, but says "Spike" and the middle line of the "e" wraps around my arm and pierces through an 8 ball. I designed it myself and it looks pretty cool. I won a free tattoo under $100 in a raffle and had it done for nothing. Now I want Chris and a 9 ball on the other arm but haven't had time to design anything.

Heide

Karatemom
03-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Chris might want to post this but don't know when he gets on. He's got a magpie holding a cue stick and a 9 ball smoking a cigar on his forearm. It's pretty old, 10 or 11 years maybe. He had it done in Chicago, Fat Joe's if I remember right.

Heide

cheese_ball
03-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Thanks Heidi! Can I get you to post a pic. of your ink sometime soon? I'm very interested in billiard artwork... especially the permanent kind!