PDA

View Full Version : Inside Pool

Cologuy
03-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Anyone heard if the Inside Pool outfit is in trouble? Like a lot of others, I am having trouble getting my mag. I emailed their customer service folks to no avail. Also, some folks apparently are having trouble getting merchandise/refunds from their online store. Anything remotely negative that hits their forums is quickly deleted. This type of thing often is the first signs of financial woes. I hope they are okay, but just wondering.

Nostroke
03-15-2005, 08:35 PM
It's a great Mag. seemingly growing in popularity, lots of ads. I doubt there is trouble. I could name a rival that I'd worry about- though i have no info on that either.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Inside Pool
for ASSISTANCE CALL
1-888-428-7665
This is a free call, all you have to do is take the time to call and state your problem.

Or, if you are going to the Super Billiard Expo, J R Calvert (owner of Inside Pool)will have a hospitality suite and booth. You can ask him 'up close and personal'

About the deleting 'negative' posts, well, when you run your own pool forum, you can monitor it the way you wish.

I fail to understand why you would come to the Billiard Digest forum to try to spread a nasty rumor and complain about their services when all you've done is sent an email to Inside Pool.

Poor form Cologuy.

Rich R.
03-16-2005, 03:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> About the deleting 'negative' posts, well, when you run your own pool forum, you can monitor it the way you wish. <hr /></blockquote>
Or you can get someone to monitor it for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JimS
03-16-2005, 04:58 AM
I called and left a message at #234 as was suggested in the IP forum. No call back.