PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Engert looking for action in Chicago

dmgwalsh
03-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:

This was posted on a different site:

Hello me and Thomas Engert "The Lean Machine" will visit the Chicago area from March 17 till March 20 due to a business meeting.

Thomas is the 2004 World Pool Master Champion and of course the winner of the 2004 Challenge of Champions.

In the evenings we would like to visit a good Poolroom, where some action is going on.
Does anyone have some adresses of nice Poolrooms?

Thanks Ahead

Maurice Houben
HOB Weert
The Netherlands

They are gonna be in Chicago tomorrow. I gave them the address of Chris's and someone mentioned the Palace in Villa Park. I told the guy he can give me a call if needs some info on Chicago. Howerver, I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to action or games with players like Engert involved. Anyone in Chicago have any suggestions on where to steer them if they call. He has a straight pool run of 491 and likes the game.

Dennis

Scott Lee
03-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Dennis...I'd be surprised if Engert didn't match up with Marco Marquez. He's top dog in the city right now. He plays a lot at Chris's.

Scott

dmgwalsh
03-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Thanks Scott. If they call, I'll steer them in that direction.

I saw Marco play Piggy Banks a few weeks ago. One pocket and banks at Red Shoes for 300 a pop. I think Piggy ended up 900 up.

Dennis