PDA

View Full Version : THE BD CHALK BOARD

06-03-2002, 02:30 PM
I just went back in the Archives to see or remember old posts and answers and I realized the amount of posts and resonses recorded there are tremendous...

With this observation in mind...I would like to take this time to say... "The Billiards Digest Chalk Board staff deserve an award for having this wonderful vehicle handy for us to learn from...read the news from...talk with...argue with...discuss with...pray with (911)...question...answer...and last but not least...come to know our fellow players and make new friends..."

Let's give a "big hand" for those wonderful folk who give us "THE BOARD"

Ron C in SC

06-03-2002, 02:34 PM
I'm almost afraid to join in here, last time I was roundly booed! I've loved this place from the moment I got here! The people are great, the entertainment is great, and (dare I say it?) I even like the format!!

bigalerickson
06-03-2002, 02:39 PM
This truly is a great cyberplace, to visit, chat, and discuss this great game.

Thanks to the BD staff that makes this possible for us.

BLACKHEART
06-03-2002, 04:29 PM
I was very vocal about my distaste for change, when this NEW board came to be. I've since learned to use it & even enjoy some of the bells & whistles, that come with it. When I thought it was bad, I said so. Now that I think it's good, I think I should also say I was wrong,(GOD THAT HURT). Keep up the good work...JER

cheesemouse
06-03-2002, 04:36 PM
This board is: informative, funny, friendly, helpfull, self-regulating, active and open to all that love the game. Even a little mouse /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Thank you all.

06-03-2002, 06:42 PM
You want me to rub that for you Blackheart? LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

stickman
06-03-2002, 06:51 PM
My thanks to the folks who make this board available to us, and to the members that make this the best discussion forum on the web.

Ralph S.
06-03-2002, 06:52 PM
I myself, wasn't sure what to think when they <CCB> changed the design of the chalkboard. I still am probably the most computer illiterate person in the world and I can still trudge through it, so I would have to say I like it and that the CCB has done a great job.
Ralph S.

BLACKHEART
06-03-2002, 06:55 PM
It hurt, but I'll get over it.THANKS FOR THE OFFER...JER

ted harris
06-03-2002, 09:00 PM
The CCB get the booby prize! Hands down the winner!