PDA

View Full Version : We Need Your Immediate Feedback!

Bob
03-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Hello Billiard Players:

Keep reading...WE NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK!

As many of you know, we have been working diligently at providing more communication and a wider range of programs offered to you through Bob Romano Productions. We are truly energized by the people who have contributed their time, energy and philanthropy to the sport of Billiards, and stimulated by your responses to our new initiatives. What is especially exciting for us is to see how the current players have reached out to us for direction and guidance as they continue to grow in the sport.

We are currently conducting a study of our player relations to assist us with two major projects currently on the horizon.

We are asking for your help in providing us information that will help us create better venues and activities in the sport in addition to widening the realm of player participation.

If you are interested in participating in a short study and answering a questionnaire, please contact me at windycityopen@aol.com for further information.

Thanks for your time!

Eydie

Bob
03-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi and thanks to all who have participated in this survey so far.

I am just bumping this back to the first page so that others who did not see it can participate too.

Please help by e-mailing me at windycityopen@aol.com for the document.

It is done in "Word" if you don't have word on your computer, please state so, and I will send it in another format to you.

Eydie