PDA

View Full Version : New pool vids posted, $2.00 SloppyJoes, 9ball Seq.

christopheradams
03-25-2005, 11:06 PM
I was playing pretty bad, working on a lot of stuff that day but I brought the digital vid camera into friendly Bowl. Check out www.christopheradams.com (http://www.christopheradams.com) to check out the videos. Also posted some links to pool video web sites that I got from my post I did asking for sites.
Listen carefully to the end of the sloppy joe break video and you will hear the a $2.00 sloppy joe announcement and other stuff. I also got a video of some guy talking to the soda machine that I had my camera resting on(not posted). Pretty weird. I also posted a 9 ball sequence. Pretty cool with the bowling pins sound in the background.

theinel
03-26-2005, 03:24 AM
Sorry if this is a little off topic but I wanted to thank you. On your site you have a link to some snooker videos which is something I've been looking for and not been able to find. I've spent hours watching them lately and they've really helped me get over the crushed feeling that I've had since my local room got rid of the properly clothed (West of England) 6x12 that I used to spend all of my free time playing on. BBC highlights are just no replacement for watching professionals play a few frames.

P.S. No offense but the music on your site is a really bad couterpoint to the great content.

christopheradams
03-26-2005, 05:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote theinel:</font><hr> Sorry if this is a little off topic but I wanted to thank you. On your site you have a link to some snooker videos which is something I've been looking for and not been able to find. I've spent hours watching them lately and they've really helped me get over the crushed feeling that I've had since my local room got rid of the properly clothed (West of England) 6x12 that I used to spend all of my free time playing on. BBC highlights are just no replacement for watching professionals play a few frames.

P.S. No offense but the music on your site is a really bad couterpoint to the great content.
<hr /></blockquote>

Good suggestion. Taking it off now. Anyone got any good midi files that don't hog bandwidth and can load fast and sound good.

Your Welcome. Someone actually posted that link on either this forum, ip or AZ billiards so they deserve the credit. I really enjoyed seeing them as well. Would love to play snooker some day! Thanks again for the suggestion.
I was getting sick of the music too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nostalgia
03-28-2005, 07:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote christopheradams:</font><hr>Good suggestion. Taking it off now. Anyone got any good midi files that don't hog bandwidth and can load fast and sound good.<hr /></blockquote>
I think you should just leave it alone. Whenever I come across a site playing music of any sort I close my browser. It's irritiating, and I didn't ask to hear it. If you must have midi music, don't make it play automatically; make a play button someone can press.

JMHO.

-Joe