PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what happened to a few great player!!

BrakenRun
03-25-2005, 11:34 PM
About 20 years ago, there were to outstanding pool players that came through my home town to play in a big tournament and too find some side action afterwards. One of there names was Danny Andrews or Danny Anderson. Can't remeber for sure. Most people called him "Black Danny". He was a tall slender guy that had the most smooth stroke I have ever seen. He was an outstanding player. They said they were from the Dallas area at that time. He was a really nice guy and play lights out. Another player that was here for the same reason was a guy by the name of Jr. Harris for somewhere in Colorado. He was also a very strong player. Jr. Harris and Danny got hooked up in a big money game it a joy to watch. These guys went at each other for quite a while. I was a lot of fun to see. Just wanted to know if anyboy knew how they were doing, what they were doing and where they are living at now. Give me a holler if you could feel me in on this. Thanks for you help. I you would rather not post, I will put up my email at the end of this post. Thanks again. Kevin clanton@lcisp.com clanton@lcisp.com

RailbirdJAM
03-26-2005, 04:39 AM
I haven't seen Junior Harris in recent times, but he used to be a regular player in my area 15 or so years ago. To my knowledge, he used to live in Delaware.

JAM

Vagabond
03-27-2005, 04:42 AM
Any player from Dallas/Fortworth,Tx will know about Jr.Harris.He lived there till recently.
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif