PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Pool Events

Fred Agnir
03-26-2005, 12:58 PM
I've just booked my reservations for the BCA Nationals in Las Vegas from May 13-21st. I'm playing both singles and teams this year, as opposed to just singles.

My league team however also won our way to the ACS Nationals, so I'm also going to go to Reno for the team tourney on the first week of May.

Anyone else going to Reno? Both?

Fred <~~~ broke

Wally_in_Cincy
03-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Stretch is going to Vegas...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr>
...i can say with certainty that "THE BIG ONE" is going to be in Vegas next May. That's when my fiance and i are getting Married and Vegas during the BCA Nationals will be the honeymoon....
<hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm... he says "next" May. I wonder if he means 2006 /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

sorry for muddying the water

Tom_In_Cincy
03-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Fred,
Good luck at all the events..
I will be in Reno and more than likely Vegas.
And I have already made plans for the VA and the US Open.

Eric.
03-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Fred, I'm gonna be there from the 13th to 19th. I'm playing in the singles and doing a little partying (it IS Vegas /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Eric

catscradle
03-28-2005, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> I've just booked my reservations for the BCA Nationals in Las Vegas from May 13-21st. I'm playing both singles and teams this year, as opposed to just singles.

My league team however also won our way to the ACS Nationals, so I'm also going to go to Reno for the team tourney on the first week of May.

Anyone else going to Reno? Both?

Fred &lt;~~~ broke <hr /></blockquote>

Fred,
I couldn't afford to play as well as you!!!!!

SPetty
03-28-2005, 12:41 PM
I'll be in Vegas from the 16th to the 21st - arriving in time to see you guys in the semi-finals! Hoping to make it to the Cue Club this year.

Rip
03-28-2005, 06:22 PM
I'll have a special bottle of Cuervo reserved for you at the Cue Club!
Rip~SPetty's personal driver this year /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
03-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Rip Sweety,

I've graduated SPetty from Cuervo *whatever* to Cabo Wabo.

Be Aware. Be very Aware. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~missing Rip... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jimmy B
03-28-2005, 06:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>

I couldn't afford to play as well as you!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Steve, losing is cheap.

JB

catscradle
03-29-2005, 05:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>

I couldn't afford to play as well as you!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Steve, losing is cheap.

JB <hr /></blockquote>

I guess that depends upon where you lose. I hope to lose less as time goes by, but I'll always be cheap, it's inbred (Scotch-Irish and old Yankee, don't get much cheaper than that). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif