PDA

View Full Version : Still alive and kicking...

RedHell
03-27-2005, 11:00 AM
After receiving mail from Pizza Bob wondering what happend to us, I decided to stop by and wave to all my CCB friends.

To be honnest with you all, I have been rather busy lately travelling a lot for work. I has been more than 15 months now that I've had to travel 5 days a week for a major client about 200km away from home. So, when I get home with the wife, I tend to spend my time with her and away from my computer.

Also, this travel uses a lot of my time and my visit to the board have been rare.

I just wanted to take this time to let you know we haven't forgotten you and that I still consider the CCB as my Internet Home. But as in real life, I've been away from home.

Many changes in our life awaits us, as we are now considering moving. If this become the case, I'll even be more busy trying to find a new home and dealing with all the headaches that a move triggers.

I also want to take some time and have a thought for Chris and Dave. I was sadden when I read that you were pulled back into a fight for your life. Our thoughts are with you both !!!

Hoping to come back more often.....

Pizza Bob
03-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Good to know that you're still alive. Figured you just got busy. You aren't contemplating a move to south of the border are you? Just curious.

Visit every now and again so we don't have to worry about you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

RedHell
03-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Nah, not looking at headin south... yet !

We're thinking about Montreal as it is where I've past the last year working.

We don't want to do it, but sometimes you have to go where it's the best for your future !

Rich R.
03-28-2005, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> when I get home with the wife, I tend to spend my time with her and away from my computer.<hr /></blockquote>
I can't imagine why??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It is good to know you are well, and just busy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
03-28-2005, 10:29 AM
It's about time you showed up!

Eric &gt;hope all is well