PDA

View Full Version : Just venting

landshark77
03-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Ok, I, like the majority of us frequent several different message boards. Each message board has it's pluses and minuses. I don't not see why people have to make the SAME post on ALL of the message boards. This irks me. If I have a comment/question about something I post it on the best message board for that question. I just feel like I am in that movie Groundhog Day every time I surf the boards. Am I being too difficult? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DebraLiStarr
03-29-2005, 12:51 PM
It is my opinion that the people that do this are fishing for the answer that they want hear regarding a specific question instead of the answer they need to hear.

Some of the announcements that are made (for tournaments and stuff) I can understand because not everybody visits all of the message boards.

dbankjr
03-29-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't frequent a lot of message boards but I understand what you're saying. One possibility is that maybe some people don't have a lot friends from which they could get different opinions..or at least one that pleases them, so they post until the find one that does, or one they can handle or to possibly get an opinion that isn't one sided supposing different message boards have different members.
Just a thought.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-29-2005, 09:09 PM
LS77,
I agree and share your 'vent'. It is very aggravating to visit 3 different forums and see the same post made by the same poster (child)

Kids <-------------"youth is wasted on the young"

Wally_in_Cincy
03-30-2005, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> ...I don't not see why people have to make the SAME post on ALL of the message boards. This irks me....
<hr /></blockquote>

If that's the biggest problem you have, life must be pretty peachy in landshark-land /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif