PDA

View Full Version : The look on GWBush face

DickLeonard
03-29-2005, 03:06 PM
On AOL yesterday they had a piece on how relaxed the idito looked in the pictures. I have been telling my wife every time I have seen his picture in the paper he looks like a Simpleton to me.

He might be going thru what Ron Raygun was going thru in his second term,late signs of the dreaded Alzheimer disease.
####

Gayle in MD
04-03-2005, 09:05 AM
LOL, Dick, the bad news is, the brain matches the stupid facial expressions.

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literary test."
George Bush, 2001

"When one of us suffer, all of us suffers."
Bush addressing the Pennsylvania Coal Miners, Aug. 6, 2002

"What is your ambitions?"
Bush, speaking at the Parkview Arts and Science Magnet School, Aug, 2002

"And out of the evil done to America is going to come a more peaceful world, and a more better America." More Bushisms, Oct., 2002

"See, free nations do not develop weapons of mass destruction."
Does this mean the U.S. is not a free nation?...
The Chicago Times, Oct. 13, 2003

"We've got an issue in America...too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."
-Bush, telling a crowd assembled in Poplar Bluff, Mo., about a previously underappreciated domestic problem, -Wahsington Post....

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things."
-Bush, reassuring us that the wartime president of the most powerful nation on earth does not think too much. Source: Federal Document Clearing House, "Roundtable interview of the President by White House Press Pool," June 4 2003.

"Education belongs to everybody. High standards belongs to everybody."
White House speach, Oct., 2, 2003

"We hold dear what our Declaration of Independence says, that all got uninalienable rights, endowed by a Creator."
NY Times, "Reporter's Notebook, David Sanger, May 28, 2002.

"The Iraqi regime is a threat to any American and to threats who are friends of America!"
Bush rallies troops at Fort Hood.

"And I know something about being a government. And you've got a good one." Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport," Nov., 4, 2002.

"If you want to build a big project and you can't get insurance because of what the terrorists have done for America, you can put the project aside."
Oakloand County airport Rally, Oct., 14, 2002.

"We are ready for any unforseen event which may not happen."
Associated Press, "Words of Wisdom from Bush-and you can quote him on that,"

Dick, what are we to think? What can I say, he's just brilliant!

Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
04-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey Leonard, I would like to have seen that image got a pic?
although the man does look monkish it is possible that that one picture caught him in umm bad lighting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

here is a more comicall look at the man...the following is for entertainment purposes only:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_chimp.jpg

Sid_Vicious
04-04-2005, 05:39 AM
Looks correct to me. What a leader for the biggest super power in the world, huh..sid

DickLeonard
04-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Gayle I am sorry I have never heard of his utterances. So he doesn't embarrass himself in my presence I always hit the mute button when he speaks. ####

Wally_in_Cincy
04-04-2005, 08:23 AM
It's not hard to find bad pics of public people

http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics/hillary.jpg

Gayle in MD
04-04-2005, 11:01 PM
HA HA HA HA ! Too funny. I often change the channel, nothing he says is true, anyway! That's probably why his slips of the tongue are so often contradictions!

Gayle... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif